Lightsabres for Party members

Right now, I have got to the point where Atton is a Lvl. 2 JS, and I'm building influence with the Echani. I figure, if they are going to be Jedi, they should have A Sabre. So far, I've been unable to get one for my party members. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

There's lot of quests for getting sabers. Many of them - both side and main plot - give you a (random type) of saber as a reward. Sometimes you get them from a person, sometimes from a container.

Listing them all here would be a spoiler tho. But you can get 3 or 4 from Nal Shad alone, IIRC.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well you can experiment :luck: and try having party members use fists, blasters and meelee weapons. It is fun to see Handmaiden do a successful power attack and echani strike (pity that fist attacks are only once/round). Shouldn't fists be at least two attacks a round?