Storyline Theory

I don't think Revan and Malak enrolled in the Sith Academy. For one thing, Uthar and Yuthura had never seen them before, not up close at least.

And they wouldn't take to kindly to being bossed around by a former pupil.

But it is interesting to think of how Darth Revan with the Star Forge could be put out of the picture after KOTOR I.

I think there are a few possibilites:

1. Revan will be the final Sith Lord in KOTOR II after a DS ending to KOTOR I

(Unlikely; it would be too drastic a change from the LS plot.)

2. Revan only regained control of the Sith at the Star Forge. The Sith Lords, with a greater source of power (their secret?!), then muscled Revan and Bastila out of the picture He's either dead, in exile, or plotting a takeover, etc.

3. Revan discovered something so important he had to take off for territories unknown on a secret mission of exploration/discovery. While he was gone, the Sith Lords moved in.

4. ???

What do you all think?

well i agree with possibility #4 :huh:

Since Ulic Qel-Droma was officially a Sith Lord at the time he battled Mandalore, maybe this is what Canderous was talking about. The previous Sith War only happened 40 years ago.

Or maybe I'm reading way to far into everything <_<

errm assuming i read your post correctly (saying the mandalore wars refered to in KOTOR is when the mandalorians and sith both attacked (nearly took coruscant i believe) i think KOTOR is 50 years after exar kun (some jedi on dant talks about it) but Admiral Karath says Carth is a veteran of the mandalore wars, he looks a bit yuong to be nearly 70 so it must be a different war.

Since Ulic Qel-Droma was officially a Sith Lord at the time he battled Mandalore, maybe this is what Canderous was talking about. The previous Sith War only happened 40 years ago.

Or maybe I'm reading way to far into everything <_<

errm assuming i read your post correctly (saying the mandalore wars refered to in KOTOR is when the mandalorians and sith both attacked (nearly took coruscant i believe) i think KOTOR is 50 years after exar kun (some jedi on dant talks about it) but Admiral Karath says Carth is a veteran of the mandalore wars, he looks a bit yuong to be nearly 70 so it must be a different war.

look in the loading screens, the mandalorian wars carth fought in ended three years before the events in KotOR, the war with exar kun was the first sith wars, and i think azure79 explains in an earlier post how the mandalorians came to aid Ulic and exar :p

exactly my point if the mandalorian wars carth fought in ended 3 years before KOTOR, then it's got to be a different war since Exar Kun's sith (which includes Ulic) were defeated 50 years before and i doubt with the technology and ease of travel at the time a war could last that long without one side being wiped out...........

i do know how the mandalorians aided Ulic,

they attacked the Empress Teta System which was controlled by Ulic-Qel Droma and Aleema Keto. Mandalore challenges Ulic to a duel, Ulic wins but instead of killed Mandalore says all his warriors must serve him, they agree and Ulic/Mandalorians/Krath troops attack coruscant. Aleema betrays Ulic he's captured and their troops are driven back, she takes over but mandalore asks exar kun to help rescue Ulic, Kun and a group of Massassi burst in on Ulics trial and free him. Aleema and Crado blow em selves up along with the cron cluster, ulic and kun raid ossus, ulic gets stripped of the force and kun flees to yavin and transfers his spirit into a temple to avoid a jedi attack. Mandalore is killed after a failed raid on Onderon and dies on Dxun.

but thats is all like 50 years before KOTOR and therefore 47 years before the end of the mandalorian wars...........

am i making any sense at all ? ;)

exactly my point if the mandalorian wars carth fought in ended 3 years before KOTOR, then it's got to be a different war since Exar Kun's sith (which includes Ulic) were defeated 50 years before and i doubt with the technology and ease of travel at the time a war could last that long without one side being wiped out...........

i do know how the mandalorians aided Ulic,

they attacked the Empress Teta System which was controlled by Ulic-Qel Droma and Aleema Keto. Mandalore challenges Ulic to a duel, Ulic wins but instead of killed Mandalore says all his warriors must serve him, they agree and Ulic/Mandalorians/Krath troops attack coruscant. Aleema betrays Ulic he's captured and their troops are driven back, she takes over but mandalore asks exar kun to help rescue Ulic, Kun and a group of Massassi burst in on Ulics trial and free him. Aleema and Crado blow em selves up along with the cron cluster, ulic and kun raid ossus, ulic gets stripped of the force and kun flees to yavin and transfers his spirit into a temple to avoid a jedi attack. Mandalore is killed after a failed raid on Onderon and dies on Dxun.

but thats is all like 50 years before KOTOR and therefore 47 years before the end of the mandalorian wars...........

am i making any sense at all ?    :unsure:

the mandalorian wars fought 3 years before the events in KotOR started 20 years before the events in KotOR, mandalore was also killed in that conflict, but at the hands of revan, they are completely different wars, the wars that carth fought it, were just the mandalorians, sensing the republic was weak after the war with exar kun, they attacked after conquering small worlds on the outer rim an hoarding supplies. check with master dorak on dantooine, he will tell you ;)

that is what i have been saying all the time!!!!!!!!!! *sigh*

from my first post:

i think KOTOR is 50 years after exar kun (some jedi on dant talks about it) but Admiral Karath says Carth is a veteran of the mandalore wars, he looks a bit yuong to be nearly 70 so it must be a different war.

that is what i have been saying all the time!!!!!!!!!! *sigh*

from my first post:

i think KOTOR is 50 years after exar kun (some jedi on dant talks about it) but Admiral Karath says Carth is a veteran of the mandalore wars, he looks a bit yuong to be nearly 70 so it must be a different war.

and thats what i told you in my first reply:

the mandalorian wars carth fought in ended three years before the events in KotOR, the war with exar kun was the first sith wars

Exar kun = sith wars

carth fought in = mandalorian wars

Yes indeed.

It sounds like things are getting more and more confusing.

We have

Sith Group 1: Exar Kun's Sith

Sith Group 2: Revan and Malak's Sith

Sith Group 3: KOTOR 2 Sith Lords

Mandalorian Group 1: Mandalore #1 supporting Exar Kun

Mandalorian Group 2: Mandalore #2 fighting Revan

Wow. I'm confused just typing it.

"You shall not pass!"

Yes indeed.

It sounds like things are getting more and more confusing.

We have

Sith Group 1: Exar Kun's Sith

Sith Group 2: Revan and Malak's Sith

Sith Group 3: KOTOR 2 Sith Lords

Mandalorian Group 1: Mandalore #1 supporting Exar Kun

Mandalorian Group 2: Mandalore #2 fighting Revan

Wow. I'm confused just typing it.

:D :unsure: :D i was okay at first then that Aethelred person started confusing me :D