Korriban Caves

Okay, I've played through this area several times, and only once, have I gotten through without it freezing. And by that I mean, without having to reload the game. I have no idea why it freezes in the exact same location. Lucasarts claims its my videocard again (I have yet to get a new one- I'll wait until after April 2nd...) but I don't trust them anymore. Anyone got the solution? Or is it another thing to the growing long list of bugs?

Okay, I've played through this area several times, and only once, have I gotten through without it freezing. And by that I mean, without having to reload the game. I have no idea why it freezes in the exact same location. Lucasarts claims its my videocard again (I have yet to get a new one- I'll wait until after April 2nd...) but I don't trust them anymore. Anyone got the solution? Or is it another thing to the growing long list of bugs?

List some of your system specs like:

CPU type and speed

Ram - How much do you have?

Sound - manufacturer - Onboard sound or plug and play

Video Card - Manufacturer - type - Ram

Drivers you are using for your video card

Also did you install DirectX9 from the KotOR2 CDs? I found that when I installed their DirectX over my old version of DX9 it solved 90% of my problems. I'm not sure why that fixed my problems other than maybe there were a few updates to the DX9 included with the discs.