Are you a tragic Star Wars nerd?

Well?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Nerd? That's not a canon race, is it?
    • What? No, of course not *nervous twitch*
    • No.

Although in a previous post i set out criteria showing why i am am not a SW nerd i forgot to mention that around the release of said films i tend to get a little geeked up e.g. i have already booked my ticket for the first showing of RotS in the UK in Leicester Square.

Worryingly i have also recently contemplated purchasing the new Vader suit on starwars.com :">

I was once worried that i might be a Star wars nerd, but i have never bought any star wars merchandise been to any conventions or dressed up as a character from star wars.

I don't even care if greedo shot first and like the special/dvd edition of star wars. Also i really dont like episode 4 and find it boring and rank it either equal to or slightly better than phantom menace.

Before anyone asks i watched the original trilogy first in their original incarnation.

The extent of my nerdiness is doing vader yoda and palapatine impressions.

wow thats like me exactly.

without the yoda and palpatine stuff

Of course I am, a SW NErd/Geek/Fanatic, and damn proud. I grew up watching those movies and playing with the toys and using the lunch boxes. And now, that all the new movies and such are comming out, it is something I can share with my children, when they are old enough. I play the StarWars games, read the books, collect the comics, etc. It was somethign that impacted me as a child, and I just want to share it with mine.

Except girls can get away with it and appear coy and charming. Wheras if a guy does it, it is a clumsy, disingenuous and creepy way of talking to a girl.

HAHAHAHAHA!

*wipes away tear*

So true!

Man, I love being a girl.

Anyway, sorry about the interruption. Carry on with your on-topic conversation. :shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

HAHAHAHAHA!

*wipes away tear*

So true!

Man, I love being a girl.

Anyway, sorry about the interruption. Carry on with your on-topic conversation. >_<

You live near to me. And Volourn. ROAD TRIP!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You live near to me.  And Volourn.  ROAD TRIP!

[off-topic conversation]Define "near".[/off-topic conversation]

And to keep this post on-topic: Yes. Yes, I am a geek. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.

I'm just not a nerd. :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

[off-topic conversation]Define "near".[/off-topic conversation]

[truthful answer]About 2 or 3 hours east of you[/truthful answer]

[stalker]I'm peeping in your window right now[/stalker]

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Wow, take a look at the poll results, and then look at the posts that those same people most likely make... I think we have a standard case of denying your inner nerd here. Just let it all out. As soon as you refer to yourself in the third person, you know you've gone too far... Trust me, I've had experience. :p :ph34r: :thumbsup:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

[stalker]I'm peeping in your window right now[/stalker]

Disturbing.

That's especially disturbing considering I live on the 8th floor of an apartment building. ;)

2-3 hours east... that's what, Kingston-ish?

Next time I go up to Ottawa to visit my parents, I'll wave as I drive through. >_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Disturbing.

That's especially disturbing considering I live on the 8th floor of an apartment building.  ;)

2-3 hours east... that's what, Kingston-ish?

Next time I go up to Ottawa to visit my parents, I'll wave as I drive through.  >_<

Didn't I mention I can scale walls?

Feel free to drop by. You can treat me to dinner.

Although in a previous post i set out criteria showing why i am am not a SW nerd i forgot to mention that around the release of said films i tend to get a little geeked up e.g. i have already booked my ticket for the first showing of RotS in the UK in Leicester Square.

Worryingly i have also recently contemplated purchasing the new Vader suit on starwars.com  :">

They're selling a VADER Suit? *grabs wallet*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That's pure evil, I tell you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Feel free to drop by.  You can treat me to dinner.

And this is your technique? Scrounge up to an unknown girl to a dinner? Geez

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Feel free to drop by.  You can treat me to dinner.

And this is your technique? Scrounge up to an unknown girl to a dinner? Geez

Yes. Quite classy. Although the honesty is kind of refreshing... most of the guys I've had dinner with would say nothing, and I'd end up paying anyway. At least he's upfront about it. :ermm:

Mind you, I'm probably like 10 years older than him.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

most of the guys I've had dinner with would say nothing, and I'd end up paying anyway. At least he's upfront about it. :o

What kind of men do you have in the New World. :ermm:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

most of the guys I've had dinner with would say nothing, and I'd end up paying anyway.

Oof! thats terrible :( . At the very least you gotta split the bill, otherwise its just rude.

Yeah, well, they do at first, but it seems like after a couple months of dating, they suddenly turn into deadbeats/leeches.

But enough about me.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

how lovely.

the nice guy is a dying breed.

It's all that equality stuff.

I once saw someone get a lecture on a bus because they gave up their seat.

I've been glared at for holding a door open for someone carrying two shopping bags stupid ungrateful woman.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]