• Darth Sidious
    • Darth Vader
    • Count Dooku
    • Aenon Jurtis
    • Mace Windu
    • Revan
    • Yoda
    • Anakin Solo

Okay... I'VE HAD IT!!! Everyone keeps blabbing about almost everyone on the list... except for Anakin Solo! I think he is the best force user. If any of you video-game fanatics opened a The New Jedi Order book, you would understad that. I can't spoil the book-series for you, but he is the BEST. It's a good book series, and even though you don't get to kill anything, the authors are very good and describe everything well. It is very interesting, and I have found that reading a lot helps improve the reader's vocabulary, spelling, and grammar. It's a nice way to relax and have fun, without parking yourself in front of a TV or computer. Those of you who do not read the books, only watch the movies and play the games, had better not be calling themselves Star Wars fanatics. I am a Star Wars fanatic, and I think Anakin Solo is the greatest force user.

I bet no one even bothered reading my post. :)

There should NOT be a new PC in KotOR III They should stick to Revan or the Exile . . . There are to many SUPER POWERFUL JEDI around as it is!

Agreed.

Oh, and Darth Weevil? Your ruining my day just thinking about that possibility <_<

:D Wouldn't that just be the worst story Idea ever? Unless you wake up next to Bastila... :)

What if Revan is a girl?

Ok, some of you mention Sidious, well lemme shoot that down right here right now. Yes Sidious was smart, but that ha sno bearing whatsoever on his powers of the foce. Sidious had the Kyber Crystal, yes it is a FACT, that Darth Sidious was able to be much mor epowerful than he was with the Kyber Crystal, the Kyber Crystal is a focusing crystal for the force, Sidious was a so-so user of the force, and th eonyl reason he had any real power was becaus eof that crystal. Revan had some power, but nothign that woudlmake him th emos tpowerfull force user, he was a fighter, Military Tactrics where hsi strong point, He was a great leader and had great saber skills, but hsi knowledge of the force was meger at best.

Exar Kun, was a badass, no arguement from me there, but hsi knowledge of the force pailed in comparisson to his abilities with a Lightsaber. Luke was just powerfull all around, great LS duelest, great Force wielder, but not nearly as good as Yoda. Anakin/Vadar was dropped at his prime, "potential" does nto mean power, we can onyl guess as to what he was to become, but, we knwo he became part man part machine, hsi injuries greatly reduced his force powers. Anakin Solo, pshh, doesn;t even deserve to be on thsi list.

Obi-Wan, wa spowerfull indeed, powerfull enough to keep hsi identity after death, but not powerfull enough and wise enough to properly teach Anakin the ways of the force. His widom grew with age. COunt Dooku was bested by Anakin, when Anakin was in hi sprime, that puts Dooku out of th erunning right there.

Mace Windu was a fighter, with good knowledge of the force, but still hsi stong point was as a fighter. Aenon Jurtis, bah, don;tmak eme laugh, get otu of here.

Which brings us to Yoda. 800 YEARS he tought Jedi, for 900 years he lived with the force. He had supreme knowledge of the force. He can see into the future, move larger than life objects with the force (please watch Teh CLoen Wars), catch and retract force powers with his knowledge of the force. Yoda, IS the most powerfull force user of th emodern Jedi (4000 years to current SW time) at the time of his death. This shoudl be obvious to all. Oh WAIT, not to mention hiding Leia from both Vadar AND Sidious, that is no small feet in itself.

This is a no brainer to anyone who truly studies the Legend of Star Wars. Revan has another 800 years to live to even think of comparing his power to that of Master Yoda. I am boggled to see Revan in the lead at the time of this post. Exar Kun is dead too, not even a glowy thing like Obi Wan Kenobi. The power of the light will always exceed that of the dark over the expanse of time.

Ok, some of you mention Sidious, well lemme shoot that down right here right now.  Yes Sidious was smart, but that ha sno bearing whatsoever on his powers of the foce.  Sidious had the Kyber Crystal, yes it is a FACT, that Darth Sidious was able to be much mor epowerful than he was with the Kyber Crystal, the Kyber Crystal is a focusing crystal for the force,  Sidious was a so-so user of the force, and th eonyl reason he had any real power was becaus eof that crystal.  Revan had some power, but  nothign that woudlmake him th emos tpowerfull force user, he was a fighter, Military Tactrics where hsi strong point,  He was a great leader and had great saber skills, but hsi knowledge of the force was meger at best.

Exar Kun, was a badass, no arguement from me there, but hsi knowledge of the force pailed  in comparisson to his abilities with a Lightsaber.  Luke was just powerfull all around, great LS duelest, great Force wielder, but not nearly as good as Yoda.  Anakin/Vadar was dropped at his prime, "potential" does nto mean power, we can onyl guess as to what he was to become, but, we knwo he became part man part machine, hsi injuries greatly reduced his force powers.  Anakin Solo, pshh, doesn;t even deserve to be on thsi list.

Obi-Wan, wa spowerfull indeed, powerfull enough to keep hsi identity after death, but not powerfull enough and wise enough to properly teach Anakin the ways of the force.  His widom grew with age.  COunt Dooku was  bested by Anakin, when Anakin was in hi sprime, that puts Dooku out of th erunning right there.

Mace Windu was a fighter, with good knowledge of the force, but still hsi stong point was as a fighter.  Aenon Jurtis, bah, don;tmak eme laugh, get otu of here.

Which brings us to Yoda.  800 YEARS he tought Jedi, for 900 years he lived with the force.  He had supreme knowledge of the force.  He can see into the future, move larger than life objects with the force (please watch Teh CLoen Wars), catch and retract force powers with his knowledge of the force.  Yoda, IS the most powerfull force user of th emodern Jedi (4000 years to current SW time) at the time of his death.  This shoudl be obvious to all.  Oh WAIT, not to mention hiding Leia from both  Vadar AND Sidious,  that is no small feet in itself.

LoL Yoda

If today's effects were present in 1970s you would no doubt have seen Luke doing all the things Anakin and the others do in the movies and games. I know he doesn't look impressive in the old movies but considering how powerful the Emperor and Vader are supposed to be he is justly considered to be the strongest ever. And I think it's cool as hell that even though he's a Jedi Master he wears that all black uniform and boots, rather than the traditional Jedi robes.

As for the others, I'd say Palpatine/Sidious is more powerful than Yoda, as much as I love the little guy. Why would he have gone into hiding otherwise? And there really is no way to compare old schoolers and new schoolers because there realy is no standard or benchmark except for the "official" lists and midichlorian counts and such.

Another thing you may want to take notice of is after a certain point Jedi masters get weaker with age for the most part because they rely almost exclusively on lightsaber combat. On the other hand, Sith who use a lot of powers besides their lightsabers do not seem to weaken as much, they just become more reliant on their force powers.

Because of that I would venture to say that Palpatine would have gotten his ass handed to him if he had gone saber on saber mano a mano vs Luke, and Yoda never so much as picked up a saber when training Luke. Bottom like here I think is Force powers don't affect how Jedi age, and while the finer points of lightsaber combat are governed by the Force, if your body can't hack it the force won't do much for you. It would also serve to explain why all the old Jedi characters in the games (Jolee/Kreia) are consulars and not some other more physically adept class.

lol dude u do kno that palpy was around 300 years old, and yoda was goin on 900 years when they had their duel, and besides yoda taught luke saber combat some how, other wise he'd have fought all retarded. Sidious is more powerful...technically cuz he kinda fought yoda to a stalemate then yoda, probly loses thru some dark power no one knos about, and decides to find obiwan

REVAN SUCKS BALLS!! POWERFUL MY ASS!!

Well, since the Exile isn't limited by 20 levels I would have to say him/her.  I have read the stats of Yoda, Emporer, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, and so forth.  Exile has them beat.

The exile doesn't play by the same rules. It's a different ruleset, so the exile's 50 levels aren't worth jack when comparing him/her to other's d20 stats.

What the **** is this nonsense about Sidious being 300 years? You gotta stop reading those damn EU comics. Kyber crystal? What the hell are you talking about? Sober up, man!

:huh:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Outside of who is the best 'force user' I"d have to say Count Dooku is the best lightsaber duelest there. Apparently in episode 3 Anakin and Obi Wan defeat him TOGETHOR - and don't forget he totally owned the both of them in Episode 2 (or am I wwrong about this, please corect me if I am), toyed with Yoda until republic re enforcements were about to arrive.

It's all about the lightsaber... anyway how did palpitine even learn to use a lighsaber? Who taught him, did he he 'pick it up' on his way to the dark side? If so he would be comparitivley useless with one...

Um, KotOR 2 is based off the d20 System if you didn't notice.

Only loosely. If it's not SW d20, you can't quite compare.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

and don't forget he totally owned the both of them in Episode 2 (or am I wwrong about this, please corect me if I am), toyed with Yoda until republic re enforcements were about to arrive.

Dooku had it easy because Anakin was arrogant and stupid. Had Anakin listened to Obi-Wan it would likely have been a very different story. And Dooku was not toying with Yoda. If Dooku had seen a chance to effectively "behead" the Jedi Council he would not have hesitated for a nanosecond. No, they were testing one another and after finding no major weaknesses Dooku decided to make a strategic retreat. After all, his true concern was getting the plans for the Death Star to Sidious.

anyway how did palpitine even learn to use a lighsaber? Who taught him, did he he 'pick it up' on his way to the dark side? If so he would be comparitivley useless with one...

He was apprenticed to a Sith Lord named Darth Pelagius whom he eventually killed as is the way with the Sith. I don't know much other than that.

and don't forget he totally owned the both of them in Episode 2 (or am I wwrong about this, please corect me if I am), toyed with Yoda until republic re enforcements were about to arrive.

Dooku had it easy because Anakin was arrogant and stupid. Had Anakin listened to Obi-Wan it would likely have been a very different story. And Dooku was not toying with Yoda. If Dooku had seen a chance to effectively "behead" the Jedi Council he would not have hesitated for a nanosecond. No, they were testing one another and after finding no major weaknesses Dooku decided to make a strategic retreat. After all, his true concern was getting the plans for the Death Star to Sidious.

anyway how did palpitine even learn to use a lighsaber? Who taught him, did he he 'pick it up' on his way to the dark side? If so he would be comparitivley useless with one...

He was apprenticed to a Sith Lord named Darth Pelagius whom he eventually killed as is the way with the Sith. I don't know much other than that.

Anakin had a second chance to defeat Dooku - and with two lightsabers-, but was humiliated. Obi wan was thoroughly beaten by Dooku. Actually in Episode 3 I think it's Anakin and Palps that gang up to kill Dooku. Except for yoda, nobody can go toe to toe with this guy in a one on one duel. He is the jedi/sith dueling master,

So palps first learnt how to use a lightsaber as an adult, not a child? well that discounts his ability all togethor,

Obi was killed by Vader ;)

But I admit that he was a tough mother****er.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.