• Darth Sidious
    • Darth Vader
    • Count Dooku
    • Aenon Jurtis
    • Mace Windu
    • Revan
    • Yoda
    • Anakin Solo

Unless you accredit Vergere's (the lying, tricking, decieving traitor Vergere's) speech of how he's the living Jedi dream and so on and so forth and the  "written fact" that he was, like, Avatar of the Force and in perfect attunement with everything and all the rest to "power" . . .

Anyhow, Kyp Durron has lots of raw power, so much he himself is convinced he's got more than Luke (might not be too far-fetched even, but whatever). Then there's Vergere, who could do things like severing Force connections just like that and generally just rocks but really... saying who's most "powerful" is already a stretch, and most powerful Force user is a knockout.

How do you messure that? Is most powerful who destroyed the most planets? Lifted most rocks? Who knows most?

I simply don't accept all this NJO Jacen/chosen one blurb. And cutting force connection of wounded and tortured jedi isn't that difficult. Jacen is a good fencer but that's all.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Bastila was younger than Revan who was already a Jedi Master and has fully developed potential. That doesn't mean that she wasn't more powerful in the Force. Anakin was far more powerful than Dooku yet he lost with him becouse

he was still unexperienced padawan (like Bastila) and Dooku was a master. I didn't notice any special powers in Revan either, except good tactics. Besides all this starforge-recharge stuff is a sham.

Just curious... Are we talking Revan pre-mind destruction?

In that case, we don't know how powerful Revan was... We never get to see him duel or anything. We know he was more powerful that Malak, who i'm sure was stronger that Bastilla.

And, if we are talking about Revan, after we (the players) take control of him... I always assumed it was a fresh start. You don't even start out force sensitive. So basicly, a nobody surpases a Jedi who was been trained from childhood :S

Were you paying attention at all during the first Kotor DarkLordRulius?  Even Bastilla admits that Revan is stronger than her.  He is also refered to as an incredibly powerful Jedi by the Jedi Masters.

Uh, that's the point I was trying to make. :wub:

Ah... Sorry, I was trying to direct that responce to Nur Ab Sal :p

Bastila was younger than Revan who was already a Jedi Master and has fully developed potential.

Maybe i'm mistaken but... Wasn't Revan a padawan when He joined the war?

I'm sorry but Malak wasn't powerful than Bastila. He was just mature warrior of mandalorian wars and approached Bastila & Revan after they were tortured and exhausted by slaughtering virtually entire crew of Leviathan. That looser just took the advantage of that. Ravan/Malak/Bastila showdown is a repeat of Dooku-Obi-Anakin classic fight. Young 18 years old Bastila was fated to lost just like Anakin was fated to lost with master swordsman Dooku (only Jedi who won with Mace Windu BTW)

Dear Rulius: Chronicles of the Old Republic describe Revan as Jedi Master who prepared Mandalorian defeat at malachor V.

Anakin grew stronger in the Force and fully developed himself. In ROTS he will

totally humiliate Dooku and slaughter ENTIRE Jedi Temple. In May we'll see his transformation into a force avatar. A pity that Bastila didn't have that chance becouse devs considered her as background character.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I'm sorry but Malak wasn't powerful than Bastila. He was just mature warrior of mandalorian wars and approached Bastila & Revan when they were tortured and exhausted by slaughtering virtually entire crew of Leviathan. That looser just took the advantage of that. Ravan/Malak/Bastila showdown is a repeat of Dooku-Obi-Anakin classic fight. Young 18 years old Bastila was fated to lost just like Anakin was fated to lost with master swordsman Dooku (only Jedi who won with Mace Windu)

Dear Rulius: Chronicles of the Old Republic describe Revan as Jedi Master who prepared Mandalorian defeat at malachor V.

I guess you make a good point about Malak. However, I'm sure Master Vandar referes to Revan as a padawan. o_O

Any case... back to what you said originaly... About bastilla being more powerful than Revan. Though she was possibly more powerful that what Revan was. It's pretty clear that Revan isn't the same person anymore (light or dark side).

I don't know if she's more powerful than Revan (no one said this). I tend to believe that her character was based on Anakin Skywalker type of a Jedi (young, ambitious and agry) and Revan on Exar Kun (allpowerful mastermind) that's why I think that she didn't show her entire potential. All that talk about her greatness and importance reminds me what we hear in prequels about Anakin.

Notice one more thing: in every duel with Revan (except first) Bastila is heavy exhausted. On Rakatan Malak send her shortly after brainwashing tortures that damaged her health, and on Star Forge she entered the fight straight from the state of Battle Meditation that was described as very exhausting and requiring great concentration. Revan on the other hand was in good condition. That leveled down her padawan abilities even more.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Yoda will be brutally beaten and abused by Palpatine in upcoming EIII.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

...ambitious and agry) and Revan on Exar Kun (allpowerful mastermind)...

Perhaps during the the time he was the Dark lord, but not afterwards.

Notice one more thing: in every duel with Revan (except first) Bastila is heavy exhausted. On Rakatan Malak send her shortly after brainwashing tortures that damaged her health, and on Star Forge she entered the fight straight from the state of Battle Meditation that was described as very exhausting and requiring great concentration. Revan on the other hand was in good condition. That leveled down her padawan abilities even more.

Shortly after brainwashing? We have absolutely know way to know this. She describes being tortured for weeks before she fell. THis doesn't mean she was sent right afterwards.

Also, when you fight her on the Star forge... Now, correct me if i'm wrong... But Didn't Revan just get through basicly killing everything on it? Droid and dark jedi alike?

I get an impression that Bastila was sent to kill Revan shortly after Malak broke her will and he broke it by torturing her. It happens when you are on last planet.

Anyways she was in bad condition no doubt.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I get an impression that Bastila was sent to kill Revan shortly after Malak broke her will and he broke it by torturing her. It happens when you are on last planet.

Anyways she was in bad condition no doubt.

Perhaps... But Revan was in no better condition. Finding all those Star Maps, solving all those problems (or killing everyone) and discovering you were once the Dark Lord... That kind of stuff can wear a guy/girl out :thumbsup:

Shocking news cannot be compared to Malak's instant lightning (try yourself)! :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Luke, Revan, Exile, kun, sadow,

Luke because he managed to do the ''impossible'' Less training and then getting a sith lord to the lihgt path again..............

Revan because he had gne to the outer rim on his own.................to fight the true enemy and if you would play dark side he still had gone there to protect even the republic.......... (as a sith lord :thumbsup: )

exile because she could become a jedi (again) and because she could (if she wanted it or not) make wounds and conections trough the force...

Kun because he almost managed to destro the republic/jedi order...............and almost had the evil sith empire built up again................

Sadow...........because he was the best sith algemist (spelling :thumbsup: ).......

Ha! Another fan of TOTJ and with Freedon Nadd avatar! Welcome aboard brother! :wub:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Once again, I disagree. We already know that Anakin is the Chosen One hence making him the most powerful Force user anyway

A common misconception not supported by fact. The Prophecy states the Chosen One is destined to 'bring balance to the Force'. This merely makes Anakin extraordinarily "special" and "unique" - but by no means necessarily *the most powerful* Jedi/Sith that has ever existed.

-----

Second of all, power does not necessarily meen sheer prowess in the Force.

For a Jedi/Sith the afinity to flow through the Force/manipulate the Force is power is power is power. How well this is done is a result of training and discipline. After all, no amount of training will increase one's Midichlorian count.

*Greatness* on the other hand, does not necessarily mean sheer prowess in the Force.

:wub:

manthing2.jpg

As I mentioned before, Darth Nihilus...

No other force user in print could wipe out an entire planet's population by simply willing to be done.

Power? Do you think so? (to Quote Kreia :-) I'd say it's more of a curse than power. He doesn't control it. It controls him.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Most Powerful Sith (In my opinion)

- Not in any particular order -

Marka Ragnos

Naga Sadow

Ludo Kressh

Exar Kun

Darth Sidious

Darth Vader

Some like Darth Bane, Darth Cladar may be powerful but probably are nowhere near those 4.

Most powerful Jedi

(once again, in no particular oder)

Anakin Skywalker

Yoda

Mace Windu

Obi-Wan Kenobi

anakin is the strongest jedi he had the highest midichlorine count he even beat yoda by 10,000

Please don't tell you have your numbers from Supershadow.

Did they tell in the movie that Anakin has 20,000 or only that his value goes beyond the scale?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

In defense of Yoda: He is one of the very few in the list who managed to live long enough to die "a natural death".

p.s. Palpy is brutally beaten and abused by Mr. Windu in upcoming EIII.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

anakin is the strongest jedi he had the highest midichlorine count he even beat yoda by 10,000

A. Supershadow figures mean jack****. I don't mean to be harsh, but it's true.

B. Anakin never was able to harness all his Midiclorians as he lacked the proper training and discipline.

C. Mechanical Vader lost a large majority of these Midichlorians during his horrific injuries.

D. There is no evidence to state Anakins count is greater than Revan's as the Revan's count is unaccounted for/not disclosed/technology didn't exist at 3000 BBY to measure/people were unaware of the concept in that time period/any multitude of other explanations. Heck, information of Revan isn't even in the Jedi Archives pre-Clone Wars, or in Luke Skywalkers Jedi Holocron at Yavin IV.

-----

p.s. Palpy is brutally beaten and abused by Mr. Windu in upcoming EIII.

This is true - Palps is beat down like a motherfu****.

neu4bmp0ln.jpg

manthing2.jpg