• Darth Sidious
    • Darth Vader
    • Count Dooku
    • Aenon Jurtis
    • Mace Windu
    • Revan
    • Yoda
    • Anakin Solo

lol, what did i say in my 2nd post, lost of people ranting on about the 'almight exar kun', i mean come on, your so predictable. :(

I'm still sticking with Luke as number1, there's so many reasons why he's best but i wont bore you all :p

wonder if Luke and obi wan took on exar kun and palpatine

bah, luke and obi wan would mop them up

'I did it all for the wookies'

how can you not put the emperor/palpatine down? without a doubt he's the most powerful.

he's the only sith to ever beat the jedi. everyone else only came close.

edit:

my mistake im not used to seeing him listed as darth sidious.

He was the greatest lightsaber duelest he supposedly used lightsaber techniques so sinister they were forbidden by the sith. Theres mention of him in 1 and 2 im not sure about those ancient golden era comics.

:):p:p:p:p:p

Anyway, its Luke, thats what Lucas says, it doesn't matter what anyone else "thinks"

It be like saying Legolas was the greatest elf, it doesn't matter what J.R.R. Tolkien said

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm sorry, but Revan is not the most powerful Jedi. The Exile is more powerful than him as is Bastila, Anakin, Yoda, Vandar, and Luke. He is a cunning and able Force user but he has no special qualities. He is merely average for a Jedi.

The Exile on the other hand posseses such powerful bonding that he can:

1) Form a bond so strong it is lethal unless broken (which it is if you try and redeem Kreia. Or at least that's my explanation of KOTOR's LS ending).

2) Be severed from the Force because of the pain caused by his bonds.

3) Warp the alignment of others with his bonds.

4) Become a hole in the Force because of his bonds and the above effects of them.

Infact, I'm a little suprised he's not on the chart. But nonetheless he isn't the most powerful either. I'm sure Yoda is stronger and I know that Anakin has the potential to become stronger although that potential is weakened by his fall.

Therefore I vote Anakin.

:luck: Oops. Just realizes I was using "he" instead of "s/he" as the pronoun for both Revan and the Exile. Well... guess that's just my bias showing :).

I don't know anything about the Sith people outside of the movies, like Exar Kun and stuff.

So I'd say Sidious as the most powerful Force user, but Anakin/Vader would be the best overall cos he's got good force and saber skills. Yoda is also that but there's not really enough info to tell.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I'm sorry, but Revan is not the most powerful Jedi. The Exile is more powerful than him as is Bastila, Anakin, Yoda, Vandar, and Luke. He is a cunning and able Force user but he has no special qualities. He is merely average for a Jedi.

"Revan was Power - it was like staring into the Heart of the Force. Even then, I could see the Jedi he'd slay etched on his soul"

manthing2.jpg

"Revan was Power - it was like staring into the Heart of the Force. Even then, I could see the Jedi he'd slay etched on his soul"

That has more to do with what happened to Revan at Malachor and during the Jedi Civil War than it does with his innate power.

That has more to do with what happened to Revan at Malachor and during the Jedi Civil War than it does with his innate power.

Bull****. Power is power is power. We're told that Revan epitomized the Power of the Force; and this information comes from the very entity that was able to predict the fate of the Lost Jedi, the future of planets, and the evertual lineage of the Mandalorian race - the greatest warriors of the galaxy.

So, I think we have a winner here. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Bull****.  Power is power is power.  We're told that Revan epitomized the Power of the Force; and this information comes from the very entity that was able to predict the fate of the Lost Jedi, the future of planets, and the evertual lineage of the Mandalorian race - the greatest warriors of the galaxy.

So, I think we have a winner here.  :thumbsup:

Once again, I disagree. We already know that Anakin is the Chosen One hence making him the most powerful Force user anyway :p. Second of all, power does not necessarily meen sheer prowess in the Force.

And I'm not going to take a Mandalorian's opinion on Jedi that seriously considering they know very little of the Force. Not that I don't respect them, but they look on the Jedi as little more than magicians.

Is Jacen Solo a powerful Jedi?

Yes, though not as powerful as Anakin Solo. Also, he has a tendency to be timid in his use of the Force, at least in the beginning and then he gets over it a little bit.

This list is missing about a dozen Force users who are more powerful or as powerful as what is listed.  Therefore I am deeming it invalid.

like who? i think u'll fine thats the cream of the crop... (maybe not dooku, thou :p )

dont come up with this crap about exar kun, marka ragnos or any of that crap. i used to like exar kun now everytime i hear his name i just shudder cus of all the fan boys and their '1000 jedi' story :thumbsup:

i only put Revan there cus this is a kotor forum, and i like him cus he is intelligent, he made a plan like palpatine did, very clever.

at least in lucas's vision of star wars, thats the most powerful bunch of people your gonna get, but then again i may be mistaken :blink:

who else did you have in mind?

if you say exar kun...

if you dare say exar kun...

:ph34r:

'I did it all for the wookies'

No.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

No.

Unless you accredit Vergere's (the lying, tricking, decieving traitor Vergere's) speech of how he's the living Jedi dream and so on and so forth and the "written fact" that he was, like, Avatar of the Force and in perfect attunement with everything and all the rest to "power" . . .

Anyhow, Kyp Durron has lots of raw power, so much he himself is convinced he's got more than Luke (might not be too far-fetched even, but whatever). Then there's Vergere, who could do things like severing Force connections just like that and generally just rocks but really... saying who's most "powerful" is already a stretch, and most powerful Force user is a knockout.

How do you messure that? Is most powerful who destroyed the most planets? Lifted most rocks? Who knows most?

I find that amusing. If Revan was such an 'average Jedi', then how in the blue hell could he have defeated Malak with the power of the star forge behind him? Did you not see the other 'average Jedi' that Malak defeated easily and used their power during the battle?

Plus, if Revan was so 'average', and has NO special quialities, then how in the bluest of blue hell did he lead the entire Republic forces to victory in the war? In addition to actually finding the Star Forge that had been undiscovered for millienia.

And, Bastila stronger than Revan? Say wha? Hmm, then how is it that with the LS ending, after Bastila repeatidly "re-charges", Revan *still* defeates her? I'm not even going to bother going into details with Vander.

Bastila was younger than Revan who was already a Jedi Master and has fully developed potential. That doesn't mean that she wasn't more powerful in the Force. Anakin was far more powerful than Dooku yet he lost with him becouse

he was still unexperienced padawan (like Bastila) and Dooku was a master. I didn't notice any special powers in Revan either, except good tactics. Besides all this starforge-recharge stuff is a sham.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I find that amusing. If Revan was such an 'average Jedi', then how in the blue hell could he have defeated Malak with the power of the star forge behind him? Did you not see the other 'average Jedi' that Malak defeated easily and used their power during the battle?

Plus, if Revan was so 'average', and has NO special quialities, then how in the bluest of blue hell did he lead the entire Republic forces to victory in the war? In addition to actually finding the Star Forge that had been undiscovered for millienia.

And, Bastila stronger than Revan? Say wha? Hmm, then how is it that with the LS ending, after Bastila repeatidly "re-charges", Revan *still* defeates her? I'm not even going to bother going into details with Vander.

Your 100% correct. Revan was refered to as The Heart of the Force several times during TSL. I imagine giving him that kind of a title, can give you a hint to his power and importance.

Were you paying attention at all during the first Kotor DarkLordRulius? Even Bastilla admits that Revan is stronger than her. He is also refered to as an incredibly powerful Jedi by the Jedi Masters.

It's hard to compare him with Vader, Luke and Yoda... But i'm sure he ranks up there. As for the Exile being more powerful... It's possible, Kreia help the Exile at a very high regard. She even called him his greatest apprentice. Perhaps Kotor3 will reveal more.