• Darth Sidious
    • Darth Vader
    • Count Dooku
    • Aenon Jurtis
    • Mace Windu
    • Revan
    • Yoda
    • Anakin Solo

Just to let you know this topic has been done A LOT but you never know it maybe it is its time to come around again. :(

btw Yoda is the most powerful of the new era, Anakin could have been but Obi Wan will see to that.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I vote absent Exar. Guy almost destroyed Jedi Order and made things easy for Revan & Malak by eliminating almost all experienced Jedi masters and leaving mediocre ones.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Well, we all know Luke is the most powerful offically but personal opinion..?

I'll go with Luke still, he'd beat anyone 1 on 1

Revan comes 2nd, due to his intelligence and grayness

Luke didn't beat Palpatine. He refused to kill Vader and threw his lightsaber away. I don't think he could have ever beaten the Emperor if he had attacked. Its hard to judge though, because besting someone in battle doesn't mean your stronger than them in the force. Kenobi just let Vader kill him.

I think that if Nihilus was pushed more, and was a tougher opponent and actually proved himself worthy of being a Sith during the game, he'd be my pick of one of the best ever. Destroying an entire world, full of Jedi, is something probably only he (maybe DS exile since they had the same "wound") could do.

However, during the game the only thing he does is speak gibberish that is in the tone of a garbage disposal and force choke a woman. Such a shame.

Exar Kun was a great leader and fighter, however in terms of actual force powers he wouldn't be near the top in my book. Naga Sadow was literally an inch away from destroying the Republic until he was betrayed, and was an excellent Alchemist which puts him at number 2...

It comes down to Vader. The highest (something) count of anyone, including Yoda. Had he not suffered so much damage and count on life support, he would have even more excellent as a Sith/darksider. However, even before the original movies he managed to wipe off all the Jedi, save TWO, which is worthy of having the number spot in my book.

There's much to suggest that force users are not necessarily so much powerful on a linear scale as powerful in differing respects. Given this, it's very difficult to rank them in this way.

Exar Kun was a great leader and fighter, however in terms of actual force powers he wouldn't be near the top in my book. Naga Sadow was literally an inch away from destroying the Republic until he was betrayed, and was an excellent Alchemist which puts him at number 2...

It comes down to Vader. The highest (something) count of anyone, including Yoda. Had he not suffered so much damage and count on life support, he would have even more excellent as a Sith/darksider. However, even before the original movies he managed to wipe off all the Jedi, save TWO, which is worthy of having the number spot in my book.

I tend to see Exar as heir to Sadow. Sadow was last true Dark Lord who spent a lifetime in the sith empire and had time to learn practically everything about alchemy and magic. Exar was young and had just a one year or something to master giant amount of sith knowledge. Like Anakin fate prevented him from showing entire potential.

BTW Many people seem to forget that Exar & Ulic were inspiration to Mike Gallo's Revan and Malak. Especially that subtle relation between frienship and betrayal.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

i put sidious, after that would be yoda-never killed by sith.

Sidious because he cloaked himself for around 20-30 years and fought yoda to a freakin stalemate-actually i think he won that fight, in a way.

3rd would be anakin. if he got his act right.

4th either luke or mace....just cuz....

i still dont kno why ppl like Revan sooooo much, he was a kool character, but is no means the best force user ever. He didnt have that hard of a fight cuz, seriously, ur trained by really....gay...jedi who dont kno whut theyre doing cuz their master killed by extra kunt, excuse me exar kun*

Where the hell's Tulak Hord?

Tulak-who? Oh, you mean that made up bioware Sith Lord in which the only thing we know about is that he was supposidly good with weapons?

He was the greatest lightsaber duelest he supposedly used lightsaber techniques so sinister they were forbidden by the sith. Theres mention of him in 1 and 2 im not sure about those ancient golden era comics.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

I think anakin had the most potential, he did have the highest midicloron (sp) count ever. But even at his height of power, I dont think he couldve taken on Revan, let alone the emperor.

I think I'd vote Darth Sidious, not only did he bring down the republic which stood for twenty thousand years, he also kept his true identity hidden from some of the greatest jedis to ever grace the universe. He also trained some of the most badass bad guys to ever grace the movie screen. As far as accomplishments go, its hard to beat his resume.

I dont see how Luke could be the most powerful, sure hes anakins son, but he wasnt conceived by midiclorons(sp) like his father. Also he never really got the full training of a jedi, and started really late. He has potential, but I dont think he ever reached the pinnacle of it. Just my opinion.