Keeping next game(s) varied

I finished my first KotOR 2 game a couple of weeks ago. Male/LS & Revan Male/LS.

I'm thinking of starting my game soon (unless I can get LEGO Star Wars Demo working :) ), and I'm wondering what the next best combo of the game I should use to keep it 'fresh'.

In total, there are 8 main combos, Male/Female & LS/DS for Exile and Revan, and like I said, I've done Male/LS for both.

It's all personal preference I suppose but just say what order you did them in then.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

The differences:

Female LS Revan: T3-M4 will display a hologram of Carth if you have the * skills

On Korriban, you can gain some influence with Kreia in Front of the Tomb of Ajunta Pall and you will talk to Carth after you destroy the Ravager, doens't matter if you are LS or DS.

Male LS Revan: T3-M4 will display a hologram of Bastila if you have the * skills.

Korriban is the same as LS female Revan. Carth's conversation is different in the case that Bastila will speak to Carth after you finish your conversation.

DS Revan: T3-M4 will display an evil Bastila if you have the * skills. There is no way to get more influence with Kreia on Korriban since Ajunta Pall is "destroyed by Revan. There will also be no conversation with Carth.

On the moment I am playing a game telling that Revan was Female DS, I'll see if there are some differences here.

* If you have an Intellingence of 15 or higher and some skill in Computer Use T3-M4 can play a hologram of either Bastila or Carth.

Master Vandar lives!

DS Revan: T3-M4 will display an evil Bastila if you have the * skills. There is no way to get more influence with Kreia on Korriban since Ajunta Pall is "destroyed by Revan. There will also be no conversation with Carth.

I thought the message you'd see if you'd set Revan to female and Dark Side was a message from Carth, but one that was supposedly recorded on the Unknown Planet, after "retreating" from Revan and Bastila's appearance on the beach, but before departing for the Star Forge to confront Revan again. I haven't actually seen it myself, but that's what I'd heard...