Kotor 3

Nah not me, they toasted me once with TSL, why would I give them the chance to do it again or any other game they make for that matter? They swear up and down they learned from their mistakes from TSL. That's great, but doesn't help the bad taste I have in my mouth and lack of a patch on my machine now does it? All we have been hearing from LA and Obsidian is words, words...well words are not actions and action is what a lot of people who are having serious issues with this game want. They don't want words, they are tired of words. They can say all they want that a patch was sent to LA for QA testing but that doesn't make it so. I can tell you the sky is pink, you can either take my word for it and accept it as reality or you can stick you head outside and with one action, prove me wrong.

So no, I have no intention of letting myself get burned again. Why? Why not simply give them another chance? Simple really. They've only given me words that it won't happen again and before I place my hard earned money on another of their products (present or future) I will need more than words to show me that I will not get burned again. Be it Obsidian or LA.

Fair enough, but I think they will come through and patch everything up. But I agree, if the soon-patch ends up being a lie or a misleading half-fix, by all means there is no reason to trust them a second time.

I don't want to play another incomplete game, 06 is too early, they should take their time making another kotor, in my opinion, I prefer an expansion for kotor 2, why another game? if the game 2 isn't completed, knights of the old republic it's a better history than the original history of star wars, I don't want them to screw it :-

Looks like someone could be in for a very short visit.

Chris is a great writer. Complicated and convoluted perhaps, but none the less great.

What was your problem with the writing ? Not straightforward enough to be Star Wars?

Star Wars is supposed to be 2-dimensional. It is the knight in shining armor against the brigands. It is truth against lies, etc. KOTOR I LS fits into this mold quite well. KOTOR II went into areas best left to Star Trek, IMO. That is not to say I did not like it. I LOVED IT! However, I think that some of the dissatisfaction out there is that it is geared more to a 40-year-old with a Master's degree and not to a 17-year-old's mindset.

KOTOR III needs to be geared to the 17-year-old. It can be immersive and story-driven but it needs to be more straightforward, IMO.

However, as long as we have one, 40-hour game that allows both a light and dark path, there is going to be a certain amount of convolutedness. There is no way around that.

BTW, I want "Chris" to do KOTOR III. He is the consumate storyteller.

if they spend more than a year making kotor 3 then it will be a great game i say give it 2 to 3 years

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif