This is interesting (honest)

Does this game have guns in it?  :lol:

No.

And I made a error, its Haunting Ground.

You play as a girl that is inside a mansion and you get a dog that can be used to slow down the monster(s?) and get items, it have a "training" system so the dog acts independent and might obey the commands or not depening on how its trained.

I think you already know about that game since there is a Darque in GameFAQs area of that with a signature with a reference to Bio Hazard.

drakron.png

A bit off-topic, but..

I once spent 100$ on a single game. Expensive? Not really. I used to play this mud (www.medievia.com) and if you "donated" money to them, you got these two great items that were strangely well-balanced (I played for two years without them, and four years with them). During that time I logged an amazing 5600 hours in the game! How's that for value? 100$ seemed expensive at the time, but thinking about it now, it was a bargain.

I spent 200 on Steel Battalion. I win!

Does this game have guns in it?  :o

No.

And I made a error, its Haunting Ground.

You play as a girl that is inside a mansion and you get a dog that can be used to slow down the monster(s?) and get items, it have a "training" system so the dog acts independent and might obey the commands or not depening on how its trained.

I think you already know about that game since there is a Darque in GameFAQs area of that with a signature with a reference to Bio Hazard.

Now that game I know about :ermm:

While it's not really my style, the whole "dog" angle has me interested. :ermm:

I prefer using shotguns though <_<

Well I can understand that, I rather have a gun that something that pretty much acts basic like a gun but in a wierd way (like Fatal Frame camera).

I never did played Clock Tower, I am more a Silent Hill player (wierd since I never expected to like horror and yet here I am playing Silent Hill 2 at 3 AM with headphones) so I dont know if I am going to like that gameplay much but then again as long I dont have some stupic Fatal Frame camera system to deal with I will have no complains ... I used to run to save ammo anyway.

drakron.png

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL!!!

That game was worth $70...easy.

Isnt that some form of action/modern platform/puzzle thing?

Sort of. It has platforming elements, but it also has a lot of stealth/sneaking elements (sort of similar to Splinter Cell, but more lighthearted), truly original gameplay, and seamless cinematics (the whole game plays out in wide screen). For me it was more of an interactive movie than a videogame. One of the most awesome stories ever. I figure I got sixteen hours out of it on my first playthrough (I've played it a couple times since then), and a movie costs me $7-$9, and lasts an hour and a half on average. Therefore it is worth $70...easy.

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL!!!

That game was worth $70...easy.

Isnt that some form of action/modern platform/puzzle thing?

Sort of. It has platforming elements, but it also has a lot of stealth/sneaking elements (sort of similar to Splinter Cell, but more lighthearted), truly original gameplay, and seamless cinematics (the whole game plays out in wide screen). For me it was more of an interactive movie than a videogame. One of the most awesome stories ever. I figure I got sixteen hours out of it on my first playthrough (I've played it a couple times since then), and a movie costs me $7-$9, and lasts an hour and a half on average. Therefore it is worth $70...easy.

Yea, I bought it at release for 50 dollars for PS2, beat it in two days. Fantastic game.

I later bought it for PC and beat it again. It was only 20 dollars then. I traded in my PS2 version and got it for five.

A bit off-topic, but..

I once spent 100$ on a single game. Expensive? Not really. I used to play this mud (www.medievia.com) and if you "donated" money to them, you got these two great items that were strangely well-balanced (I played for two years without them, and four years with them). During that time I logged an amazing 5600 hours in the game! How's that for value? 100$ seemed expensive at the time, but thinking about it now, it was a bargain.

I spent 200 on Steel Battalion. I win!

I spent, in total, over $1000 on DAOC in my time playing it, when game boxes, expansions and monthly fees are totaled for my three accounts.

You should check out Obscure :)

It looks very Silent Hilish :o

I don't know for a sure fact... it's not out in NA till tomorrow :D

I just did.

Observations ...

Plot is not Silent Hill, its BioHazard.

Flashlight is more of a "secondary attack".

We play a two people team, its good and bad because the second one never heals.

The "diferent skills" of characters end up being more cosmetic that anything else.

The game is hard, I got my ass handed to me several times despite packing some heavy fire power (shortguns) and on easy, end boss is crazy powerful (have yet to beat him) ... I dont think I am going to try hard mode (if I manage to beat it).

drakron.png

The game is hard, I got my ass handed to me several times despite packing some heavy fire power (shortguns) and on easy, end boss is crazy powerful (have yet to beat him) ... I dont think I am going to try hard mode (if I manage to beat it).

First stage is pretty easy. Second stage I wouldnt want to tackle without the laser.

Fatal Frame I've never played. I've heard about haunted but unless I get some unexpected free time probably wont be playing any time soon.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

You should check out Obscure :thumbsup:

It looks very Silent Hilish :rolleyes:

I don't know for a sure fact... it's not out in NA till tomorrow :D

I just did.

Observations ...

Plot is not Silent Hill, its BioHazard.

Flashlight is more of a "secondary attack".

We play a two people team, its good and bad because the second one never heals.

The "diferent skills" of characters end up being more cosmetic that anything else.

OMG I can't wait to get Obscure then :D

I love hard games :D

Now if they'd just quit pushing the release date back... now waiting for April 5th. <_<