An odd little Inconsistancy

According to Bao-Dur:

"Telos' atmosphere has been turned into acidic vapor. Landing a ship in the wastes would be like sealing it in a hangar full of hungry mynocks. There remains the possibility of an unsanctioned landing site. Still shielded, but not a Restoration Zone or other listed facility. That's why I need to access the shield network. Here: a small anomaly in the shield network's power grid. I'm not surprised the TSF didn't spot this - it's subtle, more like an error or random flux than something intentional. It looks like power is being drawn to generate a shield over a small area in the polar region, but nothing should be down there. Orbital cameras show... nothing. Just an empty mesa. We should recon the area. I think it's our best bet of finding the ship."

Yeah but this game abounds with inconsistancies... Most notably the holorecord of your trial on Coruscant. This buildings in the background tower over the Jedi High Council. Anybody familiar with Star Wars knows the Jedi Temple's spires tower over all the skyscrapers nearby. It's just sloppy... :)

Yeah but this game abounds with inconsistancies...  Most notably the holorecord of your trial on Coruscant.  This buildings in the background tower over the Jedi High Council.  Anybody familiar with Star Wars knows the Jedi Temple's spires tower over all the skyscrapers nearby.  It's just sloppy... :)

Actually, all we know is that the Jedi Temple's spires tower over the surrounding buildings 4000 years later.

Probably a bug. If you recover Goto's mines and replant them then the bounty hunters will still stand in them unharmed. But they will trigger other mines if you can get them to move. The Twi'leks will move of their own accord but you may have to use Force Push/Wave on the others.

One of the more annoying inconsistancies IMHO is the JekJekTarr bar on Nar Shadaa... When entering it to find the captain for the Lunar Shadow crewmen, I could just walk right in there with no ill effects "wearing" a poison immunity implant. The bartender reflected on the fact I was human and wasn't wearing an environment suit so I assume you are supposed to be able to do this.

But when returning later to meet with Visquis, entering the bar ("wearing" the same poison immunity implant) you suddenly choke and fall to the floor as soon as you enter even though I could stoll around in there as long as I wanted just half an hour earlier. ;)

But when returning later to meet with Visquis, entering the bar ("wearing" the same poison immunity implant) you suddenly choke and fall to the floor as soon as you enter [...]

Same with Darth Nihilus and Vrook - they can stun you even if you're immune. And poison immunity or breath mask suddenly fail against the stink of Nar Shaddaa in the scene where you meet Mira, even though you can walk the docks just fine earlier without any immunity.

And poison immunity or breath mask suddenly fail against the stink of Nar Shaddaa in the scene where you meet Mira, even though you can walk the docks just fine earlier without any immunity.

Wasn't the "stink" just a story made up by Mira to keep you confused while the actual poison she used in that little room of hers to disable you was working its way down into your body? (she says she used some sort of immunity pill or whatever herself in advance so it wouldn't affect her as well...)

Wasn't the "stink" just a story made up by Mira to keep you confused while the actual poison she used in that little room of hers to disable you was working its way down into your body? (she says she used some sort of immunity pill or whatever herself in advance so it wouldn't affect her as well...)

I think she said "olfactory blockers" (plugs in the nostrils?) which is consistent with the official 'stink' line.

And I agree with Forna K. Shan, the scene on Onderon was pretty annoying. Poison immunity kept you from becoming actually poisoned (health bar turns green etc.) but you still lost combat rounds to a mysterious debilitating effect caused by the script. I think T3 shrugged it off, though. :D

Apropos 'mysterious': anybody ever managed to spot the mysterious poison mines on Goto's Yacht, in one or two small rooms with consoles near the centre? The last time I checked was with 49 Awareness (lvl 26 Kreia), so I think it is just scripted stuff and not legit mines that obey the game mechanics.

And poison immunity or breath mask suddenly fail against the stink of Nar Shaddaa in the scene where you meet Mira, even though you can walk the docks just fine earlier without any immunity.

This is correct.