which?

><FISH'>

which is better?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. which is better?

• PS2
    • Xbox

PS2. Grahics are pretty much on par with the x-box in most games I've seen as far as I'm concerned though I guess x-box technically has better graphics. The controllers are wayyyyy better. And, the most important thing, it's game library is beyond being superior to the x-box one.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

volourn what planet do you live on? the xbox has just about all the ps2 games and ps2 doesnt have all the good games on xbox :

halo

fable

jade empire

kotor

kotor 2

splinter cell (i think)

and many more.

and the controllers are too small on ps2 and the buttons are everywhere and you cant use both the thumbsticks and top right buttons at the same time whereas on xbox you can.

and the graphics....judging by what i've seen the ps2 graphics are as bad as runescape.

*obvious cough* PWNED!!! *obvious cough*

volourn what planet do you live on? the xbox has just about all the ps2 games and ps2 doesnt have all the good games on xbox :

halo

fable

jade empire

kotor

kotor 2

splinter cell (i think)

and many more.

and the controllers are too small on ps2 and the buttons are everywhere and you cant use both the thumbsticks and top right buttons at the same time whereas on xbox you can.

and the graphics....judging by what i've seen the ps2 graphics are as bad as runescape.

Halo=Most overrated FPS ever. Is available on PC however if you want to waste your money on a game with repetitive level design, and fairly uninspired general design, go ahead.

Fable=Most overrated GAME ever.

Jade Empire=In all probability will be available on the PC with time.

KotOR=Is available on the PC.

KotORII=Was going to eventually be on PC from the time of release if you didn't succumb to dishonest marketing ploys.

Splinter Cell Franchise: Latest one is available on the PS2, the other two are both available on the PC, in fact, Ubi gave simulataneous releases for them on all platforms which freaking rocked.

halo

fable

jade empire

kotor

kotor 2

splinter cell (i think)

and many more.

Hardly.

PS2 has many more titles to themselves than any other system, and not only because its the oldest - but because it is the best selling.

The graphics can be pretty good, though not as good as XBox. It can still get fairly close for a technologically inferior machine.

Anyway, PS2 easily has more games I enjoy than X Box.

"halo

fable

jade empire

kotor

kotor 2

splinter cell (i think)"

Don't care one bit of poo for Halo, Fable, and Splinter Cell.

I have KOTOR series on PC.

Fable cna eb found on PC if need be.

JE is the only exlusive X-box title on that list that makes it wortwhile. In fatc, I was *this* close to buying one then changed my mind.

"and the controllers are too small on ps2 and the buttons are everywhere and you cant use both the thumbsticks and top right buttons at the same time whereas on xbox you can."

Better small thana wkward. PS2 controllers are perfect in comaprison to x-box one. Absolutely atrocious those.

"and the graphics....judging by what i've seen the ps2 graphics are as bad as runescape."

This proves that you aren't even trying to make sense.

"*obvious cough* PWNED!!! *obvious cough*"

You believe in slavery therefore you should be banned as that's immoral and against the forum rules to mistreat fellow humans like that.

In essence, you lose. :-

"Not unless you enjoy button mashing gameplay, predictable stories, formulaic endings, and cookie-cutter characters."

Huh? If this is your list of your reasons for hating the Ffs eries; i find your logic lacking.

1. Button smashing? What? FF games are TB for the most aprt so if youa re button smashing you ar elosing your grip on reality.

2. Predictable stories? That's right. You knew every FF story from the get go. I seriously find that ahrd to believe.

3. Formulaic endings? True for the most aprt though some FFs are noticable exemptions to this. Just look at FFX. And, certainly FF isn't the only RPG guilty of this sin - look at your preicous KOTOR series on this.

4. Cookie cutter character? Like every single RPG I have ever played. WOWSERS!

With the kind of criticism you gave, it paints FF is having some of the problems that ALL rpgs have; but it hides it better. And, it proves you are on crack. Button smashing in FF.

R00fles!

PS2

FF series

'Nuff said.

Yes, you just buried all arguments in favour of PS2. :o

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"Not unless you enjoy button mashing gameplay, predictable stories, formulaic endings, and cookie-cutter characters."

1. Button smashing? What? FF games are TB for the most aprt so if youa re button smashing you ar elosing your grip on reality.

Yeah, that's right. I'm thinking of that other crappy JRPG series - the name escapes me at the moment. :o

But as for the rest, they still apply! :p

manthing2.jpg