Does anyone have ACCURATE character charts?

When I said this:

"I was wondering if anyone could either post the info for or give me a link to all the information about the character classes. When I say this I mean I need the charts with info on when you get all the powers, feats, stances all the granted things, and so on. Accurate information would be nice, so if the information could be taken out of the strategy guide that would be awesome."

I was looking for something like this only for KotOR 2, and if anyone has anything like this (the nit picky details) please post them or lead me to them:

Author

Sticky: Character Building/Mechanics Guide v1.0 RELEASE

Reaper511

Game Owner

SW:

Very thorough, and I can see you put a hell of a lot of time into this. This really helped me understand how this game works (I'm fairly new to RPG's) :cool: Hooah!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Very thorough, and I can see you put a hell of a lot of time into this. This really helped me understand how this game works (I'm fairly new to RPG's) :cool:  Hooah!

nooo he didnt do that, reaper511 did, he's a ledgend on the bioware kotor forum, a genius, and a top guy as well

'I did it all for the wookies'

This is very helpful but is there one on Kotor 2.

Question, after hit/miss has been determined is the number generated for damage the weapon on you see when choosing a weapon, ie 4-22?

One last thing what are the modifications to the system and why do the lightsabers role 2d8?

This is very helpful but is there one on Kotor 2.

The walkthroughs on GameFAQs seem to have all necessary information except for some minor details like when you get which class bonus feat. There are also stickies in the General Forum here but they are less comprehensive. None of these sources tell you what to do when, so you have to make up your own mind.

Question, after hit/miss has been determined is the number generated for damage the weapon on you see when choosing a weapon, ie 4-22?

Mostly. Some damage boni apply only to specific enemies ('vs. Droid', 'vs. Dark Side') and these aren't shown on the equipment screen; also, some enemies may have damage reduction. Just look at the combat feedback to see all details.

Overall it is pretty straightforward except for critical hits, where some damage boni get multiplied and others don't.

One last thing what are the modifications to the system [...]

Double-bladed lightsabres seem to work correctly in TSL; that is, the dual-wielding penalty is applied. AFAIR this was not the case in the original KotOR.

and why do the lightsabers role 2d8?

This looks a like a damage bonus from an upgrade or crystal, and it will probably show up as '2-16' on other screens. Rolling '1d15+1' rolls each value between 2 and 16 with equal probability, while rolling '2d8' makes middlish values more likely than the extremes (the average is still the same, though). For example, the probability for rolling 9 is 1/8th, for 2 or 16 it is 1/64th.

P.S.: I think it would have been better to post a link to Reaper's text instead of quoting it in its entirety.