With which one would you go out for a date

With which one would you go out for a date  

85 members have voted

1. 1. With which one would you go out for a date

• Bastila(All my friends would be jealous)
    • Carth(He's sooooo sweet)
    • Visas(She's hot stuff!)
    • Atton(Man he's just too hot!)
    • Mira(I love wild love...)
    • Disciple(He's perfect!!!)
    • Bao-Dur(His voice...I just want to hear it again and again!)
    • Handmaiden(Cause she's gorgeous)
    • Mandalore(I can't resist him,he's so...manly!)
    • Hanharr,Kreia,Vrook,HK,Mission,Juhani or anyone else

Isn't this practically the same as "who do you think is the hottest", or "who do you like the most" sort of thing again?

Well anyway, I'll be a good sport and go along with this.

I say Bastila (as I have with all the other polls like this). The only assumption is that this is post-Star Forge LS Bastila and she wants the date as well.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Mmm... Mira... *drool*

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Bastila to bossy and a gold digger. Always changing sides she thinks has more power.

Visa a dam liar. She wouldn't even dance for the Hutt for me. Makes you wonder what else she won't do.

Handmaiden scares me alittle. All that fighting training probably transfer to the bedroom. I probably be crippled for weeks. Not saying it wouldn't be fun. :D

Mira probably has the most training being a bounty hunter and former slave. You know she probably has some training seduction to get closer to her targets. She probably kill because you would have a heart attack. :o

So I would choose the slave I paid for on Telos. :blink:

Atton is hot, but i kinda of like Disciple too

I see, you want a guy you can brow beat and emasculate with you incessant nagging

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.