Who deserves to die the most?

What would you rather do..  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather do..

• Ripped the arms of Disciple and beat him with it.
    • Make Atton swallow his Pazaak deck cards till he die.
    • Explode the fat one GO-TO.
    • Blast Carth with is own blaster.
    • Anihilate Handmaiden.
    • Scrap T3-M4 for good.
    • Send HK-47 into junk pieces.
    • Stab Visas in the neck with your lightsaber.
    • There's just too many I wished to kill...
    • I'm a lightsider.

I know I didn't put some people that most hate,like Vrook,but it's because you can actually made your wish come true with some of them.But you're free add em if you want.

I choose to kill Disciple.You can't make much worst than him...

I guess most of us don't ever take GO-TO off the ship but instead never leveled him up and just take away his upgrades to break them down for components or sell them. For you Disciple haters, why don't you just play a male Exile or:

Thought: Can you actually kill the Disciple by opening the door; and then overloading the computer?

Master Vandar lives!

i think most of the kotor 2 charecters were crap really, i mean..

visas - zzzz boring

bao dur - had potential, but ended up having no real convo options

HK - ledgend

T3 - ledgend

Atton - didnt like him at 1st, but grew to really like him as a jedi, and if u read the stuff they cut out, he really does come into his own as a great charecter (espeically female lightside)

mandalore - hehe, good old canderous

go-to - f*** off

kreia - very good charecter, but was badly explained, no one understands she is a good person/lightside, all the players think she is a sith :p

mira - who? she never left the ebon hawk

hanharrrrrr - raaarrrhahawhhwaa SHUT THE FFFFF UP

diciple - im never female on kotor, cus, female jedi, pah doesnt work

handmainded - hmm, would have been good if she was more along the lines of, i;ll protect u, i'll kick ass echani style, rather than 'ohh i love you bla bla'

sion and nihlius were also kinda crap, both had oddles of potential, neevr lived up to it

onlt charecter who shone for me were vrook and kavar, both were excelent i though, oh and zherron (milita captin), he really did stand out compared to al the other plain charecters

:wacko:

'I did it all for the wookies'

Well, I have some other ideas of whom I'd like to kill (not all of them my NPCs)

- strangle Chodo Habat with some ithorian plants for this lousy "healing" of my wound in the Force

- making Lt. Dol Grenn drink the best and most exquisite fuel of Voggas' for not thanking me for the supply of new fuel

- electrocute the Twi'lek harbor master of Vogga (forgot his name) for not letting me complete the "energy lack" quest

- drown the developers of Obsidian in a huge sea of grey color for the worst design of Nar Shadda I've ever seen

- let Darth Nihilus swallow his darn mask for being so weak

- binding Bao-Dur to the hull of the Ebon Hawk and jumping into hyperspace for not being turnable into a Jedi through conversation (you must have this annoying whiner in your party damn how I hate it)

- annoy G0T0 so much that he detonates his proton core...even if I die, it's worth it!

By the way, I am a lightsider^^

P.S. No one should dare to wanna kill HK-47!

"Stuff a 3000 credits down that twi'lek scum's throat (on Telos Citadel Station who couldn't be persuaded to lower his price for that dancing girl)"

What? The man was generous enough to pay me 2000 credits for letting the girl go, and you think he ought to be killed for that!

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

It is as someone said that G0T0 from what I renember is an excellent anti-droid companion so he could be useful at Peragus or... Goto's Yacht! lol

Not only he's not useful for combat but he also is pissing me off with his talk. "is there something you want to do for me?" "what have you brought me?" and stuff.

Acctually I don't like the idea that I can't throw him off the ship or tell Bao-Dur to turn him off completely while doing 'upgrades' to him.

Too bad you can't break down G0T0 into components.

Anybody made a mod where playing as a Darksider you can replace G0T0 with Mira? (I woudln't mind if she'd say all the time that Hanharr's dead even if he would be alive and running around the ship)

KILL GOTO!!!

By far he was the worst character that OE came up with. It seems as though he should have had more depth then he did but it got lost along the way. I found him to be nothing but annoying at the best of times. I would have loved it if they would have given me the chance to kill him just for the hell of it.... even as a lightsider I would have been more than willing to take a DS hit for killing him.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Am i the only one that liked the dearest G0-T0?

Yes.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yes, yes you are.

That son of a prostidroid sent millions of egocentric bounty hunters to kill me, electrocuted me in front of Mira which made me look very silly, trapped me aboard his yaught, nearly got Visas and Atton killed by an army of killer droids, wasted my time with a tiresome computer hacking quest on the yaught again, outwitted me in a one-liners-comparing-the-war-to-popular-games contest, dragged me up to his holding cell for no reason than to charge me with a mission I was already on and about to complete before he captured me, sent MORE bounty hunters after me even after I'd taken him onboard, forced his way onto the Ebon Hawk and refused to leave, wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the journey due to lack of influence, made the ending even more confusing by adding an unfinished side-story just when I had more than enough already, made far too many Star Wars movie references (which annoyed me at the best of times) and worst of all, spent the entire game doing an impression of the narrator from 'Transformers the Movie'.

I really, really, don't like GOTO. I haven't raised my voice to anyone in ten years, but if GOTO were a real person, I believe I would attack him.

On the other hand, I'm the only person on Earth who likes the Disciple, so at least every crew member has one fan.