Revan and Exile's face?

Most of all I think that Revan and Bastila belong together in terms of a DS story and especially in LS storyline.... Either DS or LS to Bastila her feelings towards Revan go beyond the whole story light vs. dark and her love for him is obviously  the most important thing to her, everything else to her seems insignificant.... :-  ;)  :)

And for the looks I agree with most of the people when they say: Revan - short brown hair and Exile with a blond or yellowy hair...

My favourite Revans were the Caucasian bald guy with the goatee and the Caucasian guy with the longer brown hair.

i picked for Revan the guy with the single little thingy of facial hair under his lip that eventually becomes a goatee. for the exile i picked the guy who looks quite similar with the scar by his eye. i only chose these because they look good DS and they look a lot like me >_<

• 3 weeks later...
Revan, simply brown haired female with the poney-pale. Exile, the one used for the website, unless they put Attons death back in then its a downloaded female head. (basically the blond short haired one, but has an auburn color instead)

no,Revan:Red hair with the partly mustouche(sp?) and male,Exile,blond hair,medium-tall,average build.

*sigh*

someone reads an UNOFFICAL star wars book (a.k.a something that isnt done by timothy zhar) and he's like OMFG IM A L33T STAR WARS PR0 TehR0X0R

OMFG EXAR KUN, 1000 JEDI OMFG

ARGHHHHHHHHH go away with ure ****ty novels, revan was white male lightside, exile was white, male lightside

:ph34r:

I take it they're blond and blue eyed too?

Heil Hitler!

First of all, can we can these "official" threads? This is just troll-bait; we've already got one neo-nazi in the dicsussion.

... [R]evan was white male lightside, [the E]xile was white, male lightside ...
The game picked this character for me when i started KotOR 1... i scrolled through all offered choices and concluded am not going to argue, she was the coolest out of them all.  <_<

That looks like one of my Revan's, too: and I bought that suit for her, too! (First game, after that I went Jedi powers-first, and used the robes.)

As for K2, I wouldn't have picked any of the males, they all looked effeminate. The black dude with some hair was probably the coolest. In K1 the different classes had different physical characteristcs, so that they didn't all look like manaquins from a store window.

You'll know we've reached true gender equality when there are options for a gay relationship. Oh come on, don't tell me you didn't suspect young Obi and Ani ... :thumbsup:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You'll know we've reached true gender equality when there are options for a gay relationship. Oh come on, don't tell me you didn't suspect young Obi and Ani ... :rolleyes:"

That's just... wrong.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You'll know we've reached true gender equality when there are options for a gay relationship. Oh come on, don't tell me you didn't suspect young Obi and Ani ... :wub:"

That's just... wrong.

Obi and Ani, or the gay romance options in a game?

You don't have to choose them, y'know. We nearly had it in K1 with Bastila and Revan's "special link" ... (if your Revan was female, as mine was) ... I was waiting for that romance to be fulfilled and instead whiney little Carth started getting hot an heavy ... :thumbsup:

And Obi and Ani were just a little too "master-and-servant" in the second episode, if you know what I mean. They sounded like the chorus of a Le Girls troup, backstage -- Meeow! :wub:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think this face looks the best for Revan..

http://www.pcgamemods.com/acore/3491/5412/h1.jpg

And this the best for Exile

http://ogf2.free.fr/images/041229_starwars_kotor2.jpg

Just my opinion thou..

That's the exact combo I had as well.....except my first playthru of Revan was the buzzed head guy whos basically the same face as the Exile in K2 cover art....but I liked the mullet-ish hair better for Revan....

They seriously need to start putting long hair and beards like Qui-Gon, in these games, or long hair like Anakin in Episode 3...it would make the games SO much better....

Half of these jedi look like damned BASKET BALL PLAYERS!

It is interesting to see how everyone pictures the Exile and Revan. For Revan I used the guy with the shaved head and scar. he had a double bladed yellow lightsabre. The Exile was the guy with the long black hair and had a double bladed blue light sabre.

*sigh*

someone reads an UNOFFICAL star wars book (a.k.a something that isnt done by timothy zhar) and he's like OMFG IM A L33T STAR WARS PR0 TehR0X0R

ARGHHHHHHHHH go away with ure ****ty novels, revan was white male lightside, exile was white, male lightside

Heil Hitler!

That is incredibly rude,offensive,and over all proof of your parent's failure at raising you.

• 1 month later...

Oh gawd this is a waaaaaaaaaay too long topic. Oh well, might as well as give mine.

LS Male Revan- White Dude with short brown hair. It just suited him.

DS Male Revan- White Dude with scar and really short hair. Come on..a SCAR! He spells evil.

LS Female Revan- White Chick with brown pony tail. I basically played the game looking at her che- err..robes! Yes very nice... :-"

DS Female Revan- White Chick with blonde hair. Hotty, yet Sith Lord. Perfect combo. :thumbsup:

LS Male Exile- Black dude with bald head and Jolee-like beard. Sorta like a Mace Windu kind of Jedi Weapon Master.

DS Male Exile- Hispanic short hair dude. He just looked pissed. Like he was ready to kick ass.

LS Female Exile- Brown Hair ponytail again. Because she and Revan were like sisters during training.

DS Female Exile- Black woman with longish hair. Same reason I chose DS Female Revan: Hot, yet dangerous.

There you have it, the RIGHT choices. You can go back to arguing now. <_<

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

*sigh*

Heil Hitler!

That is incredibly rude,offensive,and over all proof of your parent's failure at raising you.

Err.. I guess you didn't catch the joke?..

The Jesus Exile face looks so much more Jedi like, and it looks like he's been exiled for 10 years, and he suits Jedi Robes more

but the other guy is used on the offical site :)

and looks like a badass

sigh i just cant decide :)

'I did it all for the wookies'