Revan and Exile's face?

(btw, Revan and Exile were both lightside male, this is canonical (offical lucas/star wars) info)  :wub:

They are entitled to their wrong opinion. :p

Revan - Asian looking female with short black hair and dark eyes.

Exile - "female Luke Skywalker" - white female with short blond hair and blue eyes.

would kotor2 be better if you were allowed to make your own face?

all the cutscenes involving your charecter are in real time, so it could be possible.

to be honest, in kotor2, i'd only ever use 3 or 4 of the faces, most of them suck big time.

would be cool if you could make your own face, and build, and jedi robes.

sniff, i love making charecters (shame i cant spell it) :)

'I did it all for the wookies'

*sigh*

someone reads an UNOFFICAL star wars book (a.k.a something that isnt done by timothy zhar) and he's like OMFG IM A L33T STAR WARS PR0 TehR0X0R

OMFG EXAR KUN, 1000 JEDI OMFG

ARGHHHHHHHHH go away with ure ****ty novels, revan was white male lightside, exile was white, male lightside

live with it, and dont u dare mention exar kun

if you do..

:blink: *brain snaps*

:ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're the one going 'Revan and Exile are both LS males, it's canon, it's canon' (without providing any proof - an innaccurate Wikipedia entry does not count :rolleyes: ) then you dismiss the novels, which in terms of the EU have far more weight than video games, and form the background to KOTOR. If you want all the 'official' information on KOTOR's place in the canon, go to the Starwars.com databank - Revan is kept gender neutral, there is no mention of a romance with Carth or Bastilla...and Revan doesn't even get his/her own entry, and is instead only mentioned in passing in other character's bios. Hell, Revan doesn't even have an official alignment, never mind gender - Bastilla's bio ends, 'Bastila urged Revan to turn to the dark side, and the decision made by Revan ultimately sealed the fate of Bastila, the Star Forge, and Darth Malak's scourge' - which could go either way, light or dark. Hell, even Zalbaar's fate is ambigious - it doesn't say if he chose his father or his brother.

In terms of OFFICIAL Star Wars cannon, the only things in KOTOR that are set in stone are the events and characters that are predetermined.

And what do you mean 'unofficial Star Wars book'? If it's got the logo on, it's official - all Star Wars novels, comics, etc have to be cleared by LucasFilm. Yes, even the godawful ones. Even the ones that contradict earlier books. :lol:

If there was an "official Revan" or "official Exile" doesn't that negate the whole point of being able to chose? If Revan is "officially supposed to have been LS male" (what kind of phrase is "officially supposed to be" anyway, something is either official or it isn't) then why is there the choice in to play differently. I am so fed up of people going "Revan is male", "Revan is white" or "Revan is a lightsider" .

Isn't the point of role-playing to make the character your own? Not to say "I want to use the proper face cos that's what the developers/George Lucas/Jesus would want"...is this not just mindless muppetry?

And just for the record I use the pink-haired female face for my exile...which is a mod anyway. :wacko:

To me, Revan was the bald guy with no scar and a goatee (did I spell that right), and that goes for DS or LS.

The exile is buddy Jesus when playing LS, and the the spanish guy with long hair when playing DS, that face has a nice DS eye changing feature too, his pupils just disappear.

That modified head is pretty good, though it dosen't look DS enough to me, in terms of Kotor that is, in other Star Wars material, the dark side dosen't deform you that badly.

Exactly. Aside from Palpatine, most Darksiders never looked like walking corpses. I find the KOTOR darkside transitions annoying, which is why I based the one on my head more closely to Anakin's darkside transition.

Revan--Short brown hair with scar, cause he just looked mean

The Exile--Short blond hair with scar, cause I can.

If you play KOTOR II enough, you can see the other characters you coulda picked wondering around the game. I saw the short brunette chick wondering around Onderon a few times and a few of the other toons on other various planets. Pretty nifty.

(btw, Revan and Exile were both lightside male, this is canonical (offical lucas/star wars) info)  :(

Which just goes to show how little they care about the fans, and how little they think of women.

Relaaax, its not true, revan's alignment and gender is left ambiguous on starwars.com

I dont think Exile is even mentioned there yet. So he/she/they are as bad/good as you/i/he/she/they wants them to be.

the poster you quoted was misinformed

(btw, Revan and Exile were both lightside male, this is canonical (offical lucas/star wars) info)  :(

Which just goes to show how little they care about the fans, and how little they think of women.

I played Revan as male (I find it difficult to understand women, let alone roleplay them :D ). However, Some of the fan art/fiction featuring Revan/Exile as a girl is really awesome, especially Aimo's work. I still think the Revan story works best if he is male, because of the whole Bastila thing, but I only played as a DS female, so I didn't really get to see if the Carth romance was equally well written.

Relaaax, its not true, revan's alignment and gender is left ambiguous on starwars.com

I dont think Exile is even mentioned there yet. So he/she/they are as bad/good as you/i/he/she/they wants them to be.

the poster you quoted was misinformed

Actually, on the LucasArts KOTOR2 site, the Chronicles refer to Revan as "he." Too bad for the fans who have only played Revan as female, because I guess gender neutral writing is too much of a pain in the ass.

I played Revan as male (I find it difficult to understand women, let alone roleplay them  :D ).  However, Some of the fan art/fiction featuring Revan/Exile as a girl is really awesome, especially Aimo's work.  I still think the Revan story works best if he is male, because of the whole Bastila thing, but I only played as a DS female, so I didn't really get to see if the Carth romance was equally well written.

I liked Carth, and the idea of a Jedi/non-Jedi romance appeals to me. However, female players and PC's do get the short end of the stick in these games. Morrowind had a sorta romance for male PC's, Baldur's Gate 2 had one romance option for women, several for men, KOTOR2 seemed to start something with Atton, but it never went anywhere, and my understanding is that even though the romances still sucked for male PC's, they still went further. KOTOR at least developed something almost equal for men and women, with one romance option for each.

Game developers better start getting a clue. There are more and more women playing RPG's and the ones that start putting more in for us are going to do a lot better in building fan loyalty.

I played Revan as male (I find it difficult to understand women, let alone roleplay them  :D ).  However, Some of the fan art/fiction featuring Revan/Exile as a girl is really awesome, especially Aimo's work.  I still think the Revan story works best if he is male, because of the whole Bastila thing, but I only played as a DS female, so I didn't really get to see if the Carth romance was equally well written.

I liked Carth, and the idea of a Jedi/non-Jedi romance appeals to me. However, female players and PC's do get the short end of the stick in these games. Morrowind had a sorta romance for male PC's, Baldur's Gate 2 had one romance option for women, several for men, KOTOR2 seemed to start something with Atton, but it never went anywhere, and my understanding is that even though the romances still sucked for male PC's, they still went further. KOTOR at least developed something almost equal for men and women, with one romance option for each.

Game developers better start getting a clue. There are more and more women playing RPG's and the ones that start putting more in for us are going to do a lot better in building fan loyalty.

Yeah, point taken. Did you get to kiss Carth like the guys got (sort of) with Bastila?

I have BIG issues with a Darkside character having a "Romance". It just doesn't seem right...I'd rather they just put the time and effort into one LS romance for male and one for female, and make them like the original (Han & Leia), fun, old-fashioned, and complete with closure. I wouldn't even mind if your romantic NPC died at the end, as long as it was well written. I think Anton/Visa Marr was supposed to die, before the content cut...

Actually, I didn't know you could have romances until after my last game of KOTOR, and before then I kept switching NPC's in and out of my party. Next time I won't let him out of my sight. ;)

You can switch him in and out as much as you like, just make sure you talk to him alot. I did all the Character side quests, and still was able to find time to romance Bastila!

Most of all I think that Revan and Bastila belong together in terms of a DS story and especially in LS storyline.... Either DS or LS to Bastila her feelings towards Revan go beyond the whole story light vs. dark and her love for him is obviously the most important thing to her, everything else to her seems insignificant.... :p:lol::)

And for the looks I agree with most of the people when they say: Revan - short brown hair and Exile with a blond or yellowy hair...