Revan and Exile's face?

Which faces avalible for choice would be Revan and Exile's face?

For Revan i used the same as my avatar, pale with a dodgy haircut, he looked so jedi like, and also looked smart, which Revan was. :cool:

For Exile i was gonna use the 'jesus' face, but he looks fake compared to the other faces, his eyes are way too big, and on kotor2 website and other offical sites they use the bald looking guy with a trinagular beard, >_<

which face did you guys pick?

(btw, Revan and Exile were both lightside male, this is canonical (offical lucas/star wars) info) :blink:

'I did it all for the wookies'

Revan, simply brown haired female with the poney-pale. Exile, the one used for the website, unless they put Attons death back in then its a downloaded female head. (basically the blond short haired one, but has an auburn color instead)

Keanu reeves head >_<

yikes, must have missed that one :">

although i find that quite hard, seeing as ive complted kotor1 10 times :blink:

i liked usuing the jesus face, but he looked so weak and mehh the bald guy looks way cooler, and goes along side revan well (seeing as they are enevatably going to meet in kotor3 and join forces)

Which faces avalible for choice would be Revan and Exile's face?

For Exile i was gonna use the 'jesus' face, but he looks fake compared to the other faces, his eyes are way too big, and on kotor2 website and other offical sites they use the bald looking guy with a trinagular beard,  >_<

(btw, Revan and Exile were both lightside male, this is canonical (offical lucas/star wars) info)  ;)

For Revan I use the Soldier haircut lookin' dude.

For Exile, I use the same that is shown on the Kotor 2 website.

Regarding the both lightside male thing, that's their idiotic view. Next thing you know they're going to be saying that they were both white. :wub:

seems the guy from kotor2 website is the one everyone likes, as for Revan....

the guy with the scar did look cool, and the scar would suggest he has been in wars, but he just looked, too evil and not very clever, i dunno. >_<

ahh now here's a killer, what style of lightsabers did they both use? And what Class were they :D

Revan - 2 lightsabers, one normal purple lightsaber, one red short lightsaber (showing his 'greyness' half jedi (weapon master/guardian) and sith (red)) and i'd definatly say Jedi guardian, cus he was the front line of the attack and 'understood war'

Exile - although kotor 2 really wants you to play with 2 lightsabers or staff, i think the single blue lightsaber looks the best with the Exile. I'd say he was a sential - weapon master, he couldnt really be a jedi master because the force doesnt flow from him, he only uses his allies force power to increase his, doeant actually have his own force base, so yeh weapon master, especially seeing as he had 10 years of wondering the outer rim, he gotta get good at wieling a lightsaber or a weapon, all those fights :wub:

<--- Revan's face

And yeah, I think his weapons of choice should be a long lightsaber in his right hand, and a short one in his left hand. the long one is for sparring and the short one is for blaster deflection or droids or something.

For the Exile, I can go with the asian one.

My Revan was an Asian (possibly Eurasian) guy.

I just can't figure Revan being a white guy, after having played him as such.

Seeing as my Revan was LSM and I intended him to be such all along, most of the white guy models struck me as too severe, or too goofy. Nothing merely serene.

My Revan was an Asian (possibly Eurasian) guy.

I just can't figure Revan being a white guy, after having played him as such.

Seeing as my Revan was LSM and I intended him to be such all along, most of the white guy models struck me as too severe, or too goofy.  Nothing merely serene.

yeah, i find the faces in kotor really un-jedi like, i mean, in both games u end up as a jedi so make the faces jedi like! arghhh

and most of they look crap really

sniff, i really know way too much about kotor and star wars :ph34r:

Keanu reeves head  :wub:

yikes, must have missed that one  :">

although i find that quite hard, seeing as ive complted kotor1 10 times  >_<

i liked usuing the jesus face, but he looked so weak and mehh the bald guy looks way cooler, and goes along side revan well (seeing as they are enevatably going to meet in kotor3 and join forces)

Oh come on! Everyone knows the K1 Keanu Reeves and K2 Buddy Jesus heads! ;)

manthing2.jpg

For Lightsaber and class, my Revan wielded Double Bladed Green Lightsaber as a Jedi Guardian/Scoundral. Exile, single bladed, Purple/Blue (might have been a mod) Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weaponmaster. If Revan had the option of second Jedi Class, I would have her be a Jedi Master.

Yeah, he looks far too evil for my tastes. That's why I chose this guy, like many others:

exile.jpg

I also think he's the most attractive of the male models, and better looking than Atton.

The official portrait of the exile is this one --> kotor.JPGthis is the character that appears in the official's wallpapers of the game  ;)

Ahhh, I dout there is an Actual "official" face for either Revan or the Exile. Dout there ever will be too.

As for me, I choose the guy that looked like he had a 9:00 - 5:00 job for Kotor, and the Jesus looking guy for the second :huh:

arghh lol

yeah i used the 'jesus; face for my 1st 3 games (the guy with the beard), but everywhere i go people use the 'offical' one (bald guy), even on the offical star wars timeline, they use his pic so...

i kinda feel obliged to use i, but thats me, i like my facts to be straight

and the jesus face looks so weak, but he does look like he's been exiled for 10 years

Well it depends on which side of the force and sex we're talking about.

Male LS Revan = the longhaired guy

Male DS Revan = the guy with the scar who grew a goatee

Female LS Revan = the girl with the brown ponytail and no makeup

Female DS Revan = the girl who looks like Luxa from KotOR II

LS and DS Exile = jesus guy

I havent played female yet >_<

Guest Damar Stiehl

If the bald soulpatch dude is the official Exile... I weep...

My brother in law looks exactly like that. He also works as a mover. He's the last person in the world anyone would EVER call "General".