Who's the funniest KOTOR character ever?

Who's the funniest KOTOR character ever?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the funniest KOTOR character ever?

• HK-47
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Atton Rand
    • Canderous
    • Revan
    • Exile
    • Disciple
    • Bao-Dur
    • T3-M4
    • They all sucked

Got to be HK. Almost every line is a gag, and almost all of these are superb. Jolee comes a very close second, not least because of...

REVAN: What do you know about the Sith?

JOLEE: Bad men. Women too, to be fair.

REVAN: Don't play games with me old man.

JOLEE: Who's playing games? You ask the next Sith you see whether he's bad or not and he'll set you straight!

Atton is MUCH funnier than Carth. Carth is only funny if he fancies you. But my third place goes to the Exile - provided you say "Don't you recognise me? I'm INSERT NAME, the famous spelunker!"

Got to be HK. Almost every line is a gag, and almost all of these are superb. Jolee comes a very close second, not least because of...

REVAN: What do you know about the Sith?

JOLEE: Bad men. Women too, to be fair.

REVAN: Don't play games with me old man.

JOLEE: Who's playing games? You ask the next Sith you see whether he's bad or not and he'll set you straight!

Atton is MUCH funnier than Carth. Carth is only funny if he fancies you. But my third place goes to the Exile - provided you say "Don't you recognise me? I'm INSERT NAME, the famous spelunker!"

A question: How often did you actually have Carth in your party?

HK-47.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I'd have to say I got a few more laughs from Jolee Bindo than I did from HK-47, though that may simply be because I never bothered to take HK along for any missions, nor did I havethe skill to repair him. K2 HK was rather entertaining, though.

Still, there's fun to be had with Zaalbar on Kashyyyk. I was actually rolling on the floor, a stitch in my side, from the results of the "he says he wants to rip your legs off and beat you with them" dialogue branch with the Czerka slaver, though I can barely remember why I found it as funny as I did.

Jolee, I'd say, although HK is a close second. Jolee has the edge because he's completely unpredictable, which is cool. But he needs a good straight man, and Revan fits that role brilliantly, with honorable mention to Candy.

Jolee is definitely the best, with HK-47 in second place. I love it in TSL when the exile refers to a Jedi having a love affair as "pulling a bindo". Classic. :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I love this conversation...

Half-naked Female Exile on Peragus : ....Blah Blah Blah, And I've found some cloth here.

Atton : Dammit!!!

Bao-Dur and Disciple made the poll, but Carth didn't? I mean, say what you will about his whining, but the man had some zingers.

We don't make poll options out of ungrateful monkey-lizards.

HK-47, Jolee, Atton, Bao-Dur, Kreia... they're all great with me. But I think I'm most fond of Atton... if only he had more lines. Many, many, many more lines. And not in the beginning of the game or Nar-Shadaa.

The funniest NPCs are HK-47 and Jolee, because they get ever so much more screen time.

I've gotta go with HK-47...although I haven't talked to him much in Kotor2 (haven't played DS yet).

Jolee would be a close second fo rme, I won't repeat any of his lines as they seem to have been touched on, but I love some of them.

Those two are also (in that order) my favourite characters from Kotor1.

I found Disciple un-intentionally hilarious. For example, at first his "You've left me an opening" annoyed the crap out of me. Then it began to amuse me. Then I began to laugh out loud every time he'd say it every second like some kind of machine gun-wav machine.

Which is probably why I eventually grew so fond. *chuckle*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts