How do I gain Influence I've tried everything

hey guys, how do I gain Influence from handmaiden? i've tried almost everything.

I try to answer the questions to the best but it won't work, influence won't go up and new converstation wont appear.

and how do i see how much influence i have on someone?

I don't think you can see how much.

I'm gonna talk a bit more general about influence.

Well, I suppose you've done all the obvious steps like listen to them and agree with them. Since it's Handmaiden, have you done the training fights with her?

Also, Influence is gained mainly through conversations (well, duh), and some conversations where influence can be gained take place outside the Ebon Hawk through some quests, cutscenes at locations, and so on. So consider taking her along with you on some of your missions.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

hey guys, how do I gain Influence from handmaiden? i've tried almost everything.

I try to answer the questions to the best but it won't work, influence won't go up and new converstation wont appear.

If you aren't gaining any influence when doing acts of kindness / sacrifice, then you're already maxed out.

In order for you to get that final sparring session with her, you need to be at least 18th level (combined). After you defeat her, you can talk to her about her mother, and tell her that the Force runs through her.

There is also an Influence Guide available online which points out some of the places and situations where each party member will be affected. It's not all-inclusive, as I've found others, but it gives you a basic idea who you might want to take along in your party at various locations.

Depending on your class, Handmaiden can be easy or difficult. My Sentinels have found her a handful, but neither the Guardian nor the Consular had much trouble. Not sure why, unless NPC stats are generated randomly each game.

Sometimes if you have Handmaiden and Visas and you have too much influence with Visas, you can never get Handmaiden to talk again. No matter how much influence you gain with her, she never says anything but 'I have nothing to say to you.'

I have already won all hte fights with her, but when i ask her to tell me about atris it says Influence: failure.

That conversation can only be triggered if you ask her either before she joins your group, or, IIRC, the first time you see her on the Ebon Hawk.

I wouldn't worry about that conversation, though. It's not important at all.