Who shall rules?

Who do you think has the right idea between the Sith or the Jedi?Who shall rule the Galaxy?

(Personnally I'd take the Jedi,even if some of them suck "coughVrookcough",cause I don't think life will be funny with the Sith...)

The Highlander

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I say "reaslistic" Jedi like Luke Skywalker or Kyle Katarn. Probably more Katarn cos he acted based on what's right, rather than whether it was against the Jedi code. It almost cost him when he was under the impression Jan Ors was killed in Jedi Outcast but he made it through alright (and the game did make it look realistic).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

in all honesty i would pick none because they all have either you go out way or *beep* off.

both classes have only special people can join us everyone else is just inferior so i would pick the most out of the way planet and live there >_<