Too many patch whiners

Hmmm... I was on topic...once... I think. Oh well.

It was thirty years ago, not so much now. My memories of school in the USA confirm the woeful state of education there: I went from third form in the UK to grade six for most subjects and seven for English (I was reading Colditz when I arrived) and Mathematics (gotta love algebra).

Which is why my wife and I will not be enrolling our kids in public schools, among several other reasons.

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

Will everybody just stop whining about this patch?

I've seen many many posts that are complaining about when the patch will be released.  I'm sick of all you complainers.

To all the whiners out there, suck it up and play the game.  Who cares if their are a few problems with the game?

Be happy at least that Obsidian is working on it and that they made the game in the first place.

If Obsidian haven't made KOTOR 2, then BioWare would when they were finished with Jade Empire, and it would be 20x better.

No->Kotor1-mediocre :p

kotor2-great :-

That's why KOTOR 2 has lots of Game of the Year awards and great reviews. :cool:

Kotor2 has a better overall score than FO2 ->87.

Game of the Year awards :who knows?

And another thing remeber K1 storyline->now think about NWN

Reviews don't make a game great,you should know that by now :p (MW was crap and look how many awards it won :( )

K1 was mediocre,Bio's worst RPG.NWN at least had a great community :thumbsup: