Too many patch whiners

Haitaku, Lucas Arts board would be a great idea but.. they just never look or care about their board. plus theres barely any intellgent life there anyway :wub:  jk

You have a point ( not joking). Only visit those boards if you want your IQ to drop off a bit.

Sending emails to LA doesn't hurt though.

Although I do agree about the overwhelming amount of topics about it, I have a quote for you "...suck it up..."

People have a right to voice their opinons about the patch and have a right to have a crapy computer or not buy an xbox. I have no clue how old you are but its time for you to grow up and relize everywhere you go there are going to be things that piss you off from people and THERE IS NO WAY TO AVOID IT. Thats just human nature

Just avoid the topics if it bugs you so much because we dont need everyone making threads complaining about threads...

If this game wasn't such a complete mess we wouldn't need a patch. I just feel sorry for those with the X-Box version who can never get one.

Boss: You're fired.

Me: Ummm will you let me have my job if I dance for you?

Boss: No, I don't think so-

Me: JUST LET ME DANCE

*Dances*

Will everybody just stop whining about this patch?

I've seen many many posts that are complaining about when the patch will be released.  I'm sick of all you complainers.

To all the whiners out there, suck it up and play the game.  Who cares if their are a few problems with the game?

Be happy at least that Obsidian is working on it and that they made the game in the first place.

Geez if you took the time to actually READ (yes we know that it is hard for you but try anyways) the post you will see many many people can't even get the game to start, or get the bsod, or crashes to desktop every few minutes and so much more.

Also as consumers if we are given broken products, and yes, TSL is a BROKEN product, we have a right to complain and demand it be fixed. The thing is, they keep say it's being fixed but that's all they are saying. We have heard nothing else but that same statement over and over and frankly, it's getting downright annoying. If the same Lucasarts Q&A team are the same ones that did the beta testing of TSL, the well, I have no faith at all in the quality of the patch.

I've seen many many posts that are complaining about when the patch will be released.  I'm sick of all you complainers.

To all the whiners out there, suck it up and play the game.  Who cares if their are a few problems with the game?

Be happy at least that Obsidian is working on it and that they made the game in the first place.

so... don't see 'em cough* :ph34r:

No

They have all right to, 1 1/2 month isn't exactly SOON, isn't it, and they want their problems fixed

Some can't, like said before. And why buy a X-Box for one game that is also bugged there and Can't Be Fixed...

Few??? Did you actually played TSL?

Obsidian ain't working on it anymore..., and they are probably forced to create this patch, if they don't want to lose all their potential customers (TSL probably lost them around 30% now...), and it is good they made the game, it is a good game after all, but it HAD to be great, if it wasn't for the million bugs/cutstuff

Ahh.. Another trolling thread. Where's a mod when you need one? The only reason this thread exists is to to attack and flame other posts which is the very definition of trolling. Next.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think people should stop complaining about the patch delays but not because the game is perfect. It has too many flaws to mention (and they have been discussed to death and beyond in many threads). I just think people are placing too much faith in the patch - i suggest if you can, return the game.

yeah what he said quit complaing and just play the game

Well, the patch will be out when it will be out, complaining will not make it come sooner.

I don't get any problems, besides the severely slowdown in 2-3 areas, the rest are smooth.

It only hangs when i use the dll file from 4.3 ATI Catalyst Drivers in the games' directory because i want the glowy thing back. (ATI seems to not care about it)

And no, the slowdowns i experience are not ATI specific, it happens on my brothers' Nvidia 6800Ultra and my moms' 5900Ultra.

"yeah what he said quit complaing and just play the game"

No. I stopped playing it a good month ago.

same here, its only worth a good 4 play throughs.

2 female (LS & DS)

2 male (LS & DS)

after that, whats the point?

WOW 4X roughly 35 = 140hrs! >_<

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

yeah what he said quit complaing and just play the game

Don't you think if we could, we would?

"yeah what he said quit complaing and just play the game"

No. I stopped playing it a good month ago.

same here, its only worth a good 4 play throughs.

2 female (LS & DS)

2 male (LS & DS)

after that, whats the point?

WOW 4X roughly 35 = 140hrs! >_<

Well, accually i never ran, i walked. lol

I never used force powers since they are way overpowered.

I also never used any of the feats (flurry etc.)

After the fourth playthrough, it just got pointless to play it.

It would have been better if it was more non-linear.

Would you stop being an Obsidian fanboi and quit defending their sub-par-quality game?

Thank you. I'm actually sick of all these posts saying two things:

A) "Why is LA sitting on their ass?! Just release the patch NOW!"

B) "This game SUUUUUUCKS! Here are my reasons why..."

THere should be a stickied post that's just entitled "Complaints" where everyone gathers in one large circle of hatred toward TSL. My question: If you hate it so much, why do you play it? I hate the ending but I <3 the KOTOR series.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I am constantly amazed that folks read things they don't like to read. And then flame and whine about what they don't like to read when all they have to do is not read it. <ponder>

It seems to me that most of the negative posts are titled so one can pretty much guess as to the content, no? But then again I have seem some negative replies posted in threads that would not have been anticipated in the title. However, if the first few lines are unsavory perhaps going to the next post or thread would be advisable, no?

I suppose there is some good that could come from accepting whatever a business feels the customer deserves regardless of the price charged or paid for the product. It would certainly make life interesting. You paid for it, now just shut up and try to use it. That you can or cannot use the product is not our company's concern! And, anyway, how dare you expect more than what we think is best for you and our bank account!! Danged whiners anyway!

Anti-whiners UNITE!!!!

Mesa 'the anti-whiners whiner' Red

"Stop whining!" --- Arnold Schwarzeneger "Kindergarten Cop"

Usually when any game comes out, for the first couple of months, ya there is a lot of patch whiners in any forum. But this is getting downright stoopid. It's become a pastime in and of itself. It's embarrasing.

There is nothing anyone can add to this debate anymore... why don't the moderators just make a "Whiner" forum and all the crybabies can post up in there. LOL Get over yourselves....!

Usually when any game comes out, for the first couple of months, ya there is a lot of patch whiners in any forum. But this is getting downright stoopid. It's become a pastime in and of itself. It's embarrasing.

The diference is smart publishers dont say "we have a patch candidate" and two weeks later ... nothing.

They way nothing and only mention the patch when its avaiable to download.

The reason people ask about the patch is this game recived well deserving backlash from its technical problems (like the "Fuel for Telos" that is impossible to complete due to a scripting bug) and in move that I can only descrive as "foolish" they anounced they had a patch in testing about a month ago.

I dont mind the "patch whiners" since they at least care about the game and want to able to play it without issues (unlike us the "paying beta testers" that already moved into other games, games I hope we are not paying to beta test) so they have more right to post here because they at least CARE.

drakron.png