Too many patch whiners

Will everybody just stop whining about this patch?

I've seen many many posts that are complaining about when the patch will be released. I'm sick of all you complainers.

To all the whiners out there, suck it up and play the game. Who cares if their are a few problems with the game?

Be happy at least that Obsidian is working on it and that they made the game in the first place.

I've seen many many posts that are complaining about when the patch will be released.  I'm sick of all you complainers.

To all the whiners out there, suck it up and play the game.  Who cares if their are a few problems with the game?

Be happy at least that Obsidian is working on it and that they made the game in the first place.

(w00t) Oh no this is too silly. Now we have threads whining about people whining. *bounces off the walls* :lol:

To all the whiners out there, suck it up and play the game.  Who cares if their are a few problems with the game?

Anybody see the irony in that? :lol:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Anybody see the irony in that? :geek:

Yes.

Interstingly enough, every subsequent post in this thread adds to that existing irony. Therefore, eventually it'll become so irontastic that it will morph into :

ironman.jpg

manthing2.jpg

Where's Fionavar when you need him/her?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Xbox version is just as bad as the PC version. You said it yourself that it freezes when loading. I suggest you check the Xbox Technical Support Fourm...and its not because they have a sucky computer. Its because we have a troll posing as a user and Obsidian didn't beta test it.

Well...how can we play with so many bugs causing black screens, crashing, etc.?

then get a better computer

Umn... just because someone is having problems running KotOR II doesn't mean they have a bad computer.

And while I understand why someone might get tired of all the posts about the patch that are made, dismissing everyone who's had a problem with the game, as you seem to be doing, is pretty absurd.

Umn... just because someone is having problems running KotOR II doesn't mean they have a bad computer.

And while I understand why someone might get tired of all the posts about the patch that are made, dismissing everyone who's had a problem with the game, as you seem to be doing, is pretty absurd.

no im not dissing everyone whos had a problem with the game, im just sick of their complaining and asking them to stop

He does have a point though, although it's exaggerated somewhat. There are a few people here and there, whose combination of hardware/driver/windows whatever doesn't agree with the old game engine. It's not so much that they want to voice a complaint, that their particular platform is having issues, but the attitude and general bad manner in which it is done.

Too many people which doesn't get it, that this place is not their god given right to public humiliate themselves by pathetic whining, but a privilege provided by a company who in no way is obliged to as much as to listen to complaints. If people feel a need to complain in rather unconstructice ways, why not head over to L.A.s forums and tech support and complain. It is after all L.A. who did the testing and decided it fit for release, as well as doing the official tech support, since they own the game, everything included ?

Damn, I really shouldn't try to cut down on the coffee... :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

He does have a point though, although it's exaggerated somewhat. There are a few people here and there, whose combination of hardware/driver/windows whatever doesn't agree with the old game engine. It's not so much that they want to voice a complaint, that their particular platform is having issues, but the attitude and general bad manner in which it is done.

Too many people which doesn't get it, that this place is not their god given right to public humiliate themselves by pathetic whining, but a privilege provided by a company who in no way is obliged to as much as to listen to complaints. If people feel a need to complain in rather unconstructice ways, why not head over to L.A.s forums and tech support and complain. It is after all L.A. who did the testing and decided it fit for release, as well as doing the official tech support, since they own the game, everything included ?

Damn, I really shouldn't try to cut down on the coffee... :shifty:

No they want to voice a complaint about the new patch thats coming out :lol:

Damn, I really shouldn't try to cut down on the coffee... >_<

Maybe if everyone that signs up recently creates a new thread complaining about the exact same thing, even though there are already 10 or so existing threads with the same complaints, then this will solve everything. [/end sarcasm]

:blink:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

This thread is stupid.

People have the right to complaine about an unusable product they bought with their hard earned money. Though, It shouldn't be done here, they should take their complaints to the LA boards, and email them. LA was the one who failed in the QA and pushed this unstable product onto the market.

Also, it's not just low end systems that are having problems with this game.

My system (p4@3.2 w/ ATI x800xl) is having contant FPS issues, and random crashes.

PC players are getting it the worse. Not only did we have to wait 2 extra months, but we had to endure the xbox players who had already played through the game, and were spreading the story around the net. It's funny, after those 2 months, not only did we get a horrible port, with all the bugs and exploits of the original, but we got a version with even MORE bugs. It's kind of funny when you think about it <_<

In any case, I'm waiting for the patch. I'm not a winer, I have never posted a thread complaining about the game, because i know, it wasn't all obsidians fault. But people do have the right to, when you buy a product, you expect it to work.