KotOR I and II: Back-to-Back

Started playing K1 about two weeks or so ago while I was waiting for the patch. I was gonna wait for the patch to play K2 again but then I got a new video card and just had to test it out.

As an aside, with an ATI card, everyone looked greasy. With a GeForce card, everyone looks like foam rubber.

Well, it was sort of funny really. Everybody said Revan was missing, wandering the Outer Rim alone etc. pp. - and all the time she was in the Citadel Cantina. She had gained a few pounds, turned her hair red and there was something slightly unsettling about her teeth ... But the most unsettling thing was of course that she had gotten a memory wipe again and lost all her powers. How the council and the republic could do this to her after she single-handedly saved their collective butts ... So if Kreia hadn't zapped the council I'd have wiped them myself. Betrayers.

:ph34r:

It would be nice to have a KotOR Gold Platinum Extra Extreme Edition. TSL powers/feats and interface for KotOR, KotOR difficulty for TSL, and of course a reinstated ending.

Doing it now actually :cool: I've played KotOR II twice already (LS and DS male) as the sequel to a male LS Revan. So this time I'm doing LS female Revan, since I only did female LS once ^_^ , and then am gonna do KotOR II as female. I'm gonna miss Handmaiden when I get back to KotOR II :'(

I tell you though, this the 12th time I'm playing KotOR I and I still dont get tired of it :geek:

I remember KOTOR I well enough that I don't need to play them back to back to understand the games. Great games though.... It might be safe to say that they are my favorite RPG!

P.S. New to the forums, nice to meet you all! :geek:

Playing back to back...? Why do I sense sleepless nights coming up in my life? :shifty:

Anyways, I finished KotOR 1 before starting TSL. I 'member sitting anxiously as I waited for the install to say 100%. Before that, I can only remember ripping the box open (but preserving it) and shoving the CD in my drive.... I played on Peragus for three hours. Man, that took long but it was worth it. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I broke down and bought Kotor1 tonight, so I guess I'm doing things backwards. Typical of me.

At least I'll understand more of the history/story now, I guess.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i actually have kotor 1 but i can't seem to install it, sadly. played TSL already and i'm itching to know more about all these old characters that were so integral to the game.

wish i'd played number 1 first. in the conversations with atton that decide things like what kind of revan you played in number 1, i had utterly no idea what he was talking about.

such a spoiler to know you're revan in number 1 too. ugh. UGGGGH.