Bastila Sightings...

When I first played through KOTOR 2 I only saw Bastila in the Korriban cave and with Carth on Citadel Station. When I replayed the game again I found that holo-message on T3. Anymore Bastila sightings?

Nope.

If you told Atton that Revan was LS (in the beginning of the game), then you'll see Bastila twice; once in the message in T3, where she tells T3 to seek out the Republic, and once on Citadel Station.

If you told Atton that Revan was DS, then you'll see Bastila in a holocron on Korriban, and then another time when you get the message in T3, although it will be a different message than the LS Revan version. She tells T3 to seek out any Sith or Jedi.

It was good to see Bastila again. Especially when I found the holo-message on T3. :) My sister was ahead of me in the game and was playing as a LS female and when Bastila appeared on Citadel station in my LS Male version it definately got her attention. :)

to get the holocron to play in the sealed room in korriban , you have to be DS ?

No, you have to tell Atton that Revan was DS (male or female) at Peragus. I think the option for LS is "I thought Revan saved the Republic" or something similar, so just pick the other one.

do you open the door wth a lightsaber ?

No, you open it with a thorium charge (found in a locked footlocker in the library room, and/or if you kill the droid merchant on Dantooine).

when i was there i had to blast it open & the holocron was wrecked , what was the message it contained ?

That's because you said Revan was LS (or said you didn't know/care) when Atton talked about it at Peragus. It doesn't say much, just Bastila talking a bit about why things went south at the academy and why Revan left, if I remember correctly.

how do you get the message from t3?

On the Ebon Hawk, ask T3 how he got there.

I think you have to beat an INT 16 check, some Computer skill checks and an INF check. The INT check shouldn't be much of a problem for any character build once you have the Ossus Robes and somebody in your party has Master Valour.

I think you have to beat an INT 16 check, some Computer skill checks and an INF check. The INT check shouldn't be much of a problem for any character build once you have the Ossus Robes and somebody in your party has Master Valour.

Base INT16? ;)

I upgraded T3 completely, with base INT14, and never got the message... Is that the reason I didn't get it?

Don't think I've seen Bastila, though many other strange things appear in this time through the game.

During my recent session (still on it) the Republic ship on its way to Citadel Station was piloted by Carth and not that other fellow. Anyone else got this?

Even when you check the meeting room logs in the Harbinger Carth appeared. Took me by surprise, to say the least.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Carth will be on the Republic ship if you told Atton Revan was LS - Revan's gender doesn't matter.

Bastila will appear on Telos station after the exile walks out of the room after the meeting with the admiral, but only if you said Revan was LS and male during your conversation with Atton.

And I thought Carth's orange jacket was hideous. :o

post-9975-1111952964_thumb.jpg

You can actually meet with this general? oo... looks like I've been missing out on a few things in the beginning...

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Base INT16? :(

I upgraded T3 completely, with base INT14, and never got the message... Is that the reason I didn't get it?

Need INT 15, No influence needed...

Need some repair skill though (don't know how many points)

You can actually meet with this general? oo... looks like I've been missing out on a few things in the beginning...

That guy in the screen cap with Bastila is Carth. If you said Revan went LS and saved the Republic in the conversation with Atton at the beginning of the game, Carth will show up as the admiral in command of the Republic fleet during the Sith attack on Telos. It doesn't matter what gender you set Revan to be.

You meet with admiral Onasi :( instead of some nameless admiral after the Ravager is destroyed. Bastila will make an appearance only if you said Revan was both LS and male.

That guy in the screen cap with Bastila is Carth. If you said Revan went LS and saved the Republic in the conversation with Atton at the beginning of the game, Carth will show up as the admiral in command of the Republic fleet during the Sith attack on Telos. It doesn't matter what gender you set Revan to be.

You meet with admiral Onasi :( instead of some nameless admiral after the Ravager is destroyed. Bastila will make an appearance only if you said Revan was both LS and male.

Ah, I see. Very interesting.