KotOR 2: Diredtor's Cut

If Lucus Arts paid Obsidian to make a Special Edition KotOR 2, with all cut-content added, how much would you pay?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. If Lucus Arts paid Obsidian to make a Special Edition KotOR 2, with all cut-content added, how much would you pay?

• $40
    • $50
    • $60
    • $70
    • $80
    • Money is no object! I want to see Atton slaughter Disciple!!!
    • I already paid my $50! I wouldn't give them a damn thing!!!
    • I'm just an ass that wants to bitch about these stupid polls.

Honestly, if they re-added ALL of the cut content, I would be willing to pay whatever they were asking simply because if they charged an excessive amount, it would probably be a Limited Edition.

And if you're posting here just to bitch about "all of these stupid polls," understand that there are more productive things to do than sitting at the computer all day, trolling threads.

Honestly, if they re-added ALL of the cut content, I would be willing to pay whatever they were asking simply because if they charged an excessive amount, it would probably be a Limited Edition.

I don't believe a gaming developer would EVER be as stupid to release "Limited Editions" from a normal game (complete stuff).

Limited Editions usually have extra stuff beyond the game (second CD/DVD with bonus material, some neat hardware, posters, maps, figures and such)

And if they do release the "complete version" of KOTOR2 as a limited pack the "Baldur's Gate 2 Bonus Disc" game's-world riot will look like an every days accident...

would atton & disciple really have gone at each other ?

besides the HK plant mission , what else seems to have been cut out ?

i was just reading about how the jedi master Vash seems to have ahad a part ready to play instead of being dead bait

would atton & disciple really have gone at each other ?

besides the HK plant mission , what else seems to have been cut out ?

i was just reading about how the jedi master Vash seems to have ahad a part ready to play instead of being dead bait

So was Bastilla, instead, because they got rushed, they decided to make her nothing more than an echo of the past...A real shame...Something I am going to remedy with my modding...

I vote to break $80 for it :D

Goddamnit, Lucasfarts were the **** holding this game up, NOT Obisidian, OBSIDIAN DID THEIR ****ING JOBS!! LUCASFARTS DID NOT, THEN THEY RUSHED THE GAME AND NOW ARE PREVENTING THE PATCH FROM GOING THROUGH Q&A PROPERLY! :ermm:  <_<

And if you pay $80, expect $78 for LA and $2 for Obsidian...

Cut: HK-factory, Vash, Bastila, Bigger part for Evil Sith Atris (including Main Menu apearance), Bigger part for the Sith Lords, Improved endings... etc (only heard 3% of the Audio files)

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot about a whole extra planet...

Well, I'd pay for it. This kind of thing has sort of been done for games before and I've purchased the rereleases then (Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for the PS2 comes to mind). If they really put a lot of that cut content back in there, it would still be worth it, at least to me. As it is, I already loved the game (the "version" we've got now or however you want to put it) very much (definetly one of my favorites), so yeah...

I think I would pay $50 for it, but only if it added everything that was cut and adds a few more bits to it. Also I think that it should be available in Expansion pack format for $20-30 for those who paid for the first game and don't feel like paying for the whole thing again.

Well, I'd pay for it. This kind of thing has sort of been done for games before and I've purchased the rereleases then (Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for the PS2 comes to mind). If they really put a lot of that cut content back in there, it would still be worth it, at least to me. As it is, I already loved the game (the "version" we've got now or however you want to put it) very much (definetly one of my favorites), so yeah...

Isn't done a lot (almost never really) (good thing...)

Usually they bring Gold Editions (Original+Expansion(s)), and if you already have the original you just buy the expansion seperate instead of the whole pack...

Since this can't be done on console's they use cheap re-releases (original+extra) and you have to do all you're original progress once again (Morrowind comes to mind).

That's the Wrath of playing on a console...

I think I would pay $50 for it, but only if it added everything that was cut and adds a few more bits to it.  Also I think that it should be available in Expansion pack format for $20-30 for those who paid for the first game and don't feel like paying for the whole thing again.

I like the expansion pack idea.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Also they should have a special for X Box gamers.  If the X-Box gamers bring in their old copy of KotOR 2 they get an additional $15 off the price above the normal resell value of the game from the gaming store.

that wouldn't be that bad of an idea, infact I think I would be willing to consider buy it if they made that offer to us.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

depending on how the made KOTOR 2 there might be hooks for xbox yes expansion pack might be possible. They did it with DOA 3. And Halo 2 will be getting a expansion pack, you can buy it in may for $20 If not you have to wait until the end of summer to get everything from XBL.

I be willing to pay $20 for added content disk or $40 for SE version with fixes and added planets/quest.

And if you're posting here just to bitch about "all of these stupid polls," understand that there are more productive things to do than sitting at the computer all day, trolling threads.

Don't give Lucasarts any ideas or we might see a $100 game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'd be willing to pay 40 for a director's cut. But of course, I returned my copy of KOTOR 2 when I realized how incomplete and buggy it was. I won't respend my money on it til I'm satisfied with the patching to it... which I probably will never be.

I've decided that I won't buy Kotor3 until I know KOTOR3 isn't a complete garbaged mess like Kotor 2 was. I don't have high hopes of that happenign either. Lucasarts has too rotton a track record.