Keep getting stuck

So far I've plaved the game twice starting from the beginning, taking different paths both times. The first time i travelled to Nar Shadaa (I think that's what it's called) and the game froze up. The second time I went to Dantooine and the game froze up. If there are any planets that people know are "freeze-up" free, I would love to know so I could play those levels while I'm waiting for the patch. As it is now, I don't want to go throught the frusteration of playing for hours only to have the game freeze on me.

Thanks.

Hi

If by freez-up you mean the game suddenly starts to lag big-time, I know the problem. Here's what you do:

open your swktor2.ini file in the KOTOR2 folder and scroll down to the heading saying "[graphics options]" and add: "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1" (without quotation) - that sould solve the problem. It did for me. :thumbsup:

// Nstenberg

Hi

If by freez-up you mean the game suddenly starts to lag big-time, I know the problem. Here's what you do:

open your swktor2.ini file in the KOTOR2 folder and scroll down to the heading saying "[graphics options]" and add: "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1" (without quotation) - that sould solve the problem. It did for me.  :thumbsup:

// Nstenberg

Thanks, but what I mean by freeze-up is all the game functions work except for forward and backward. So, I can rotate the camera around my character, access the equip screens, etc., but I cannot move forward or backward. It's not that the game is lagging, it just stops working.

Thanks anyway, though!

maybe you just have a very bad computer that loads very slow?

>_< *whispers* Dude... never suggest to another PC user their PC is crap. ROFL (w00t)

its a bit like suggesting their gf/bf is ugly :ph34r:

Ha Ha. Actually, my computer is quite fast. I really do believe that this is a problem with the game. I'm not the only one to have experienced this.