How to save Lonna Vash?

really? there is no way to save her? man that sux, i was so looking forward to meeting her.

It was cut. There are sound files of her answering the usual questions you ask after finding every Jedi Master. Sounds like your first game and as LS; every master you find will have their own views on your whole history - apparently she was more sympathetic to you than the others.

Are you on PC version? The sound files of her answering your questions are part of the stash of cut-remaining files. I can't remember the folder, but do a search (try "Vash streamvoice") and you might get the folder number. I suggest you do this (any sort of file hunting) after your first game.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I am at the sith academy, and i found Lonna Vash, and she's dead, I felt really bad when i saw her.

Is there anyway to save her? WHat do I have to do?

Thx.

There's no way to save her. If you have Visas in your party when you find Vash's body, Visas remarks that she sensed her death in the Force shortly after you arrived on Korriban. Darth Sion used her as a bait to bring you there, and once you arrived the Sith had no more use for her alive.

Originally, you were FORCED to enter the Tomb in the cave, where you find Lonna Vash and I believe either her apprentice or droid of some sorts. (and originally, Dustil Onasi was supposed to be there as well...) Obsidian really cut out too much...

Does anyone but me consider it odd that it was:

'Vash' who went to Korriban...

...'Vash' who get captured first...

...'Vash' who gets killed first...

...and 'Vash' who is the only only surviving female Jedi master you know of (until you discover her dead) bar Atris.

What does this say about Obisidan?

...and 'Vash' who is the only only surviving female Jedi master you know of (until you discover her dead) bar Atris.

I lost you there. And Vash doesn't have to be the first one to kick the bucket. Remember that Vrook, Ell, and Kavar can all be killed by you before you go to Korriban.

I lost you there. And Vash doesn't have to be the first one to kick the bucket. Remember that Vrook, Ell, and Kavar can all be killed by you before you go to Korriban.

True.

I've just always thought she was killed just as the KOTOR2 story began.

I'm problably wrong, but what the hey.

Guess I kinda forgot what you said.

Oh, it is very simple....You see, Vash and Bastilla on Korriban were cut due to Lucasfarts rushing the game...Again o:)

There is remarkable physical evidence within the game's files to prove that they probably had Bast lined up to either join your party, or become a charecter something like Atris...I imagine there is FAR more to Vash than they could pack into a game that was rushed a year ahead of intened release <_<

You see, we lost an ENITRE *YEAR* of development time, and K2 comes off as *SOOOO* half-ass that it is the worst screw-up by Lucasfarts since Pod Racer!

Podracer wasn't that bad. Super Bombad Racing, that's where they really screwed up.

Well, whatever...All of the EP1 games blew ass so hard that the legions of loyal SW gamers couldn't **** right for the next 5 years...We still can't sit straight...Remind me to gather some mercs after EP3 to arrange for some playtime and payback... <_<

are you kidding , Pod Racer had unbelieveable goals you had to reach to unlock darth Vader & the other 2 locked pods

those times for the last planet , pffft , you REALLY would have to be a machine to beat them

btw , besides that , what else made pod racer so bad ?!?!?

its been a while since i stopped playing it

are you kidding , Pod Racer had unbelieveable goals you had to reach to unlock darth Vader & the other 2 locked pods

those times for the last planet , pffft , you REALLY would have to be a machine to beat them

btw , besides that , what else made pod racer so bad ?!?!?

its been a while since i stopped playing it

It was one of those uber-crappy EP1 games that caused XWA to be rushed a year ahead of schedule, and the EP3 games have caused K2 to be rushed in the exact same manner.

When it comes to making cheese off ****ty prequel console games, Lucasfarts never holds back...Their business ethics need some...Re-structuring :(

EA is even worse, but I'll save that discussion for later...

I never blame Obsidian for K2's problems, they tried, but Lucasfarts rushed them...It is just like I don't blame Totally Games for what happend to XWA, for the exact same reason... :ermm:

Al the Ep 1 games were bad? Huh?

Neither Podracer nor Starfighter were bad games. In fact, I loved both. (Especially after unlocking Sebulba and his flamethrower pod.)

Racer's Revenge wasn't such a great sequal. (Didn't even have the 'race backward' reward.) Jedi Starfighter on the other hand was great.

I've just always thought she was killed just as the KOTOR2 story began.

I'm problably wrong, but what the hey.

One of the NPCs will say that she was only recently killed, so maybe just as you landed on the planet. So not at the start of K2.

Atris' files said that Vash was on Korriban from the beginning, so I'm thinking she went there to hide like the other masters - not that it matters I suppose :lol: ,

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Atris' files said that Vash was on Korriban from the beginning, so I'm thinking she went there to hide like the other masters - not that it matters I suppose  :wub: ,

This isn't a statement about the timeframe, just a statement about her motivation: According to some of the cut dialogue, the implication seemed to be that, whereas the other three Jedi Masters had gone to other planets for the sake of hiding themselves from the galaxy and uncovering the threat from afar, Master Vash instead felt that attempting to confront the threat directly was the better course of action. Hence, she traveled to Korriban, not to "hide" exactly, but to see if she could find any remnants of the Sith or even of the threat they were now facing. Eventually, of course, she found Darth Sion, who had her killed...

Actually, I'd also heard it mentioned that Master Vash was originally going to be found on the Droid Planet... I guess maybe the progression of events was going to be that the Exile would first find her on the Droid Planet, at which point -- possibly after some dialogue with her -- she would depart for Korriban to see if she could find and possibly confront the threat herself before reuniting with the other Jedi Masters on Dantooine. Then, of course, the Exile would've had to follow her to Korriban, where it would be revealed that -- not too long before the Exile's arrival -- she stepped right into a trap set up by Darth Sion, was used for quick bait, and was then killed very shortly after the Exile's arrival, effectively allowing Korriban to play out like normal from there. So, it would've been sort of like the equivalent to the issue with Master Kavar on Onderon, in terms of planet-hopping, only Master Vash's overall Quest would involve two planets. That's only my idea of how it might've worked out, though...

Oh, it is very simple....You see, Vash and Bastilla on Korriban were cut due to Lucasfarts rushing the game...Again ;)

There is remarkable physical evidence within the game's files to prove that they probably had Bast lined up to either join your party, or become a charecter something like Atris...I imagine there is FAR more to Vash than they could pack into a game that was rushed a year ahead of intened release <_<

Nooooooooo!!!!! They missed out Vash which was a major screw up (they should have gotten rid of one of other masters) but they missed Bastila out as well?!!!!!

This is an insult to anyone who likes Bastila! :angry:

I imagine there is FAR more to Vash than they could pack into a game that was rushed a year ahead of intened release  <_<

You see, we lost an ENITRE *YEAR* of development time, and K2 comes off as *SOOOO* half-ass that it is the worst screw-up by Lucasfarts since Pod Racer!

0564.gif

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Oh, it is very simple....You see, Vash and Bastilla on Korriban were cut due to Lucasfarts rushing the game...Again :thumbsup:

Nooooooooo!!!!! They missed out Vash which was a major screw up (they should have gotten rid of one of other masters) but they missed Bastila out as well?!!!!!

This is an insult to anyone who likes Bastila! :angry:

Well, actually Bastila did make a cameo appearance late in my game as a lightside male Exile. I presume Korriban would have been the place for Bastila to appear if you set Revan to dark side at the beginning of the game.

If this assumption is correct, does anyone know who would have replaced evil Bastila on Korriban if Revan was set to lightside?

If this assumption is correct, does anyone know who would have replaced evil Bastila on Korriban if Revan was set to lightside?

Yuthura Ban

Well, actually my light side Revan made her see the error of her ways and leave Korriban in KotOR1, so that would seem to make her just as susceptible to the light/dark choices of Revan as Bastila...

Is that speculation or do you know it would have been Yuthura?