• Mira - armed with a Bothan Stunner & stun cuffs
    • Handmaiden - sparring match with a very happy ending
    • Visas Marr - "Force sex" & the alluring entry ramp
    • Atton Rand - strip pazaak
    • Canderous Ordo - Mandalorian mansteak
    • Jabba the Hutt - cuddly

(w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Characters from Sith Lords shouldn't count since it's not a Star Wars game.

Ah sithspit. There goes ncr again on her (I assume she's a her though she might not be, you never know) crusade against Obsidian. Personally I like TSL better than KOTOR but that's just my opinion.

Oh, and yes, sorry to break it to you but it has Jedi, Star Wars in the title, lightsabers, and droids. It's Star Wars :p.

Anyhow.... Back to the topic at hand.

Mira :):p :p

Bothan stunners? Half-starving me? What can I say... I like wild women :p.

Canderous is to rouggh for most chicks he'd rip'em in half

Hence the scarcity of female Mandalorians... :ph34r:

Heh, are you kidding? Reason you don't see many female Mandalorians is because the males stay away from this as much as possible :luck:. Male Mandalorians are scared of those women Mandalorians. I mean, can you imagine a woman with the body build of Canderous?

Shock and horror.

Handmaiden for sure. :)

I hate this "New Jedi Knight" stuff and I especially hate the solo snotty-noses! No matter how sexy Jaina might be.

------------------------

And stop these "You guys get a life" talking. I mean, we all know we are phantasising...but nevertheless it's interesting, isn't it?

Come on you have to go with the original hot chick Leia in the bikini.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

like in case of some local idiots who say that Tales of the Jedi is a weak comic series.

Yeah, those people are idiots for sure. Everyone knows TotJ is not just weak, it's probably the worst product to ever have "Star Wars" stamped on it. I mean, even Ewoks wasn't so vile. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Worthless words of someone who knows only thrawn trilogy and nothing else. Good work expert :(

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I say Visas. Shoaneb looks terrible in Sith War. And that name...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Worthless words of someone who knows only thrawn trilogy and nothing else. Good work expert  :lol:

I don't need to know more, I already suffered enough brain damage reading TotJ, thank you very much. And it sure shows in your posts how much the prolongued exposure to that sort of EU crap has affected you.

But if you think of yourself as a SW expert, then I gladly welcome you to the world of irrelevant knowledge, where nobody gives a flying f*ck. :))

Hey Number Man & Nur - while you two have been going at it, I've been pondering the Ultimate Question, so maybe you guys can help me out:

Who holds the Mantle of Miraluka Magnificence?

Shoaneb Culu or Visas Marr. o:)

You won't get an answer to that from me man, I told you I like my girls with eyeballs!

Oh, and it is impossible for something from TotJ and "magnificence" to be in the same sentence. :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.