• Jaina Solo - Leia's teenage daughter
    • Bastila Shan - Dark Jedi outfit w/ Force Lightning fun
    • Mira - armed with a Bothan Stunner & stun cuffs
    • Handmaiden - sparring match with a very happy ending
    • Visas Marr - "Force sex" & the alluring entry ramp
    • Atton Rand - strip pazaak
    • Canderous Ordo - Mandalorian mansteak
    • Jabba the Hutt - cuddly

This will show off my EU nerdiness, but Jaina Solo isn't a teenager anymore. Just a FYI.

Although if anyone has seen the cover of Dark Journey, Jaina Solo >_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Jaina! >_<:):):):wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

JainaSoloWallpaper.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Lets clarify something here, by entry ramp we're talking about the main point of entry and not the auxiliary exit?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Why? Personally I like it. But it is always matter of taste - like in case of some local idiots who say that Tales of the Jedi is a weak comic series.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Lets clarify something here, by entry ramp we're talking about the main point of entry and not the auxiliary exit?

What about fuel-line intake? :p"

Wherever your docking equipment apparatus fits.

..it is always matter of taste - like in case of some local idiots who say that Tales of the Jedi is a weak comic series.

Well now, we tried to explain. There is good taste and bad taste. You like TotJ, some people like to eat human feces, that doesnt mean either one of you is on the right track.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "