character is stuck

up till now *almost* there weren't any problems. now i'm on Dantooine, and i in that gov building. when i'm heading out of the building, the game kind of stuck, and my character almost can't move. it seems like a bug :\

what do you recommand to do? wait to the patch [god know when it will be released <_< ] ?

BTW, i tried to put the lin "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1" [i have ATI] but it doesn't help :p

please help !! i'm in very stretch place in the game ! almost on the Sith's tale !!!

i wanna know how does it end, to finish it by myself......

u can also:

- reenter the game/reload

- lower graphic settings(especially AA, shadows, grass). If that works then try switching graphics back to normal( I have Geforce 4MX and no BIG slowdowns, but maybe u have ATI card? KOTOR seems not to like these).

- u can also disable sound(if yore desperated)

- what else....mmmm....maybe you have manually changed something in your videoccard settings panel? Some games dont like this(I mean switching on bumpmapping in the panel and then again in game etc., Beyond Good & Evil didnt like that)

I can't think anything more, lets hope that somone experienced with solving those "anomalies" will show up here ^_^

u can also:

- reenter the game/reload

- lower graphic settings(especially AA, shadows, grass). If that works then try switching graphics back to normal( I have Geforce 4MX and no BIG slowdowns, but maybe u have ATI card? KOTOR seems not to like these).

- u can also disable sound(if yore desperated)

- what else....mmmm....maybe you have manually changed something in your videoccard settings panel? Some games dont like this(I mean switching on bumpmapping in the panel and then again in game etc., Beyond Good & Evil didnt like that)

I can't think anything more, lets hope that somone experienced with solving those "anomalies" will show up here ^_^

I've had the exact same problem not only on Dantooine but on Nar Shadaa (?) as well. I've gotten so frusterated that I've decided that I'm not going to play the game until the patch comes out. I can't think of anything else to do.