Cheezits: The official food of the Sith Lords!

Ace

That's so wrong. Georgie-boy is really threading the line there.

About Vader; I guess they pump his system full of nutritive fluids by the suit. Mouth-feeding is out of the question. This though might be a bit too deep in SW-lore for me. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

*Vader breathing*

Vader: Cheez-It's are the official food of the Sith. They provide fuel for my dark side energies, which have allowed me to conquer your planet."

Customer: "I don't want any..."*chokes*

Vader: "I find your lack of faith disturbing!"

*customer dies*

Vader: "Cheez-It's! Buy them, or you will feel the 'power' of the dark side!"

I hear they were gonna launch Jabba the Hutts fried pork rinds, but the pulled it at the last minute because of the risk of being sued by the one of the many support organisations for the obese.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I take it having all sorts of movie merchandising in your snacks is not common ?

I seem to recall similiar merchandising from the originals, including a pez dispenser in the shape of Yoda and Darths heads (still got them somewhere).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I take it having all sorts of movie merchandising in your snacks is not common ?

I seem to recall similiar merchandising from the originals, including a pez dispenser in the shape of Yoda and Darths heads (still got them somewhere).

Yup, whoring out his license is nothing new to Georgie boy. Gotta say that some of my favourite are the new SW dolls that has the heads of the different characters from the old movies but the body of the old he-man dolls. Disturbingly homoerotic and funny.

I wonder if George would be ok with Star Wars themed realdolls? Given the social abilities of the average fan, the market potential would be enormous.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yup, whoring out his license is nothing new to Georgie boy. Gotta say that some of my favourite are the new SW dolls that has the heads of the different characters from the old movies but the body of the old he-man dolls. Disturbingly homoerotic and funny.

Never seen those. I do have the old Luke doll and the Leia doll (boy did I freak when my parents bought me that , I was not happy). But they did make it up by buying the old Han Solo heavy blaster and stormtrooper rifle. :D

I should see how much all that crap in my attic is worth these days.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Star Wars and licensed merchandising have been around since the first SW film, it's hardly anything new.

The recent films have had far less of it than the original trilogy as well. Back with the first three films, it was hard not to find some SW license being used to sell some product.

newlogo.gif

Cheez its has to have some dark side power, I mean its made of cheese and you don't have to keep it cold, sinister

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

^ it's because darkside powers are so cool .. ha haha .. ha ... ha ha .. ha ..... :)

I've seen LOTR on cereal boxes too .. I don't really care, it looks better than the usual boring old design anyway!

Fortune favors the bald.

Maybe we should petition for a KOTOR2 cheezit box.

There could be the darkside box with Nihilus sucking up cheezits and putting the salt into Sion's wounds.

...and a lightside box with Atris putting them up her nose, and Vrook (looking as indignant as ever) stealing some while she's not looking.

All proceeds go to a content patch? :)

I'm disappointed in the dark lords. Cheetos are much better than Cheezits.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts