Lightsaber forms

I find it odd that I have gotten no forms of any kind and I have even supposedly learned one from Vrook on Dantooine. I have always gotten them before; did I mess something up? Disciple doesn't have any either, but Visas has all the ones I should have learned. Did this happen to anyone else?

I have it for x-box.

The odd thing was..it wasnt just for the forms you learn from the masters either. It would show normal forms you learn during level up(Shii-Cho etc), but they wouldnt show up on the force abilities screen nor were they available for selection.

Thankfully the game is dreadfully easy anyways...

I'm honestly not surprised that someone else has had this bug...the game is pretty buggy.  :wub:

I honestly never found this bug...Nor most of the other problems that people are claiming exist...

Anyhow, I have gotten all the Forms except for one...I don't know the name, because I have never gotten it before...Have not even looked it up in the code yet...sigh...

My personal fav for WM/SM builds is Master Flurry, Speed, Shield, and Juyo...Almost nothing could even hit me before I killed them in one or two attacks :D

I find it odd that I have gotten no forms of any kind and I have even supposedly learned one from Vrook on Dantooine.  I have always gotten them before; did I mess something up?  Disciple doesn't have any either, but Visas has all the ones I should have learned.  Did this happen to anyone else?

I have found that at times, the game doesn't level up as it's supposed to. Then sometimes it'll do it all at once. I don't know why.

You don't get as many Force Forms as Weaponsmaster as you do with Consular, but you don't get the crap beat out of you, either. For all those who find it too easy, crank up 'hard' mode x 2 and try staying alive in that class. Definitely humbling ... but fun if you don't employ cheats. I've learned that I am not above using underhanded tricks on my opponents.