Another week without the patch

Are we still talking about the Patch that was supposedly sent off to Lucas Arts over a month ago, or the new patch that Obsidian has been working on since then with all the extra stuff in it rather than the barebone (sort of) fixes?

Peter

Are we still talking about the Patch that was supposedly sent off to Lucas Arts over a month ago, or the new patch that Obsidian has been working on since then with all the extra stuff in it rather than the barebone (sort of) fixes?

Peter

What the hell are you smoking? There is only one patch. It was announced OVER a month ago. I've never seen it take this long before. It's ridiculous.

People calm down!

i've been watching this forum for a while now and i am sick of all the new threads opened up about this damn patch!

there may be many problems with Kotor 2: TSL, but there is one MAJOR problem, Lucasarts, like we have been told they have the patch now and are 'testing' it to make sure that it comes to scratch, personally i think that should have been done before the game was released because i have had enough of it, i cant play for more than 30 minutes without some bug getting in the way of gameplay, therefore i have removed it from my system untill we get a patch,

but back on track, Obsidian arent in control of the patch now, Lucasarts are putting it through that 'quality control' phase, i dont think they have one, the way things have been coming from them for a while now.

i understand if people get annoyed that we are having to wait so damn long for this, but just think, IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT!

so just sit down, take a breath, and then go pester Lucasarts to get their finger out and just release the damn thing, cause im sure that somewhere along the line someone from obsidian has told us that it was done, and worked and all that, so lucasarts are just holding it back to p**s us off

remember that it will be here when they see fit to release it, and to be honest i dont think that is any time soon,

Astonishing how impatient people are. Well, not really astonishing, come to think of it. Just...sad. The game isn't going to rot and be unusable next week, or the week after. If the game is giving you trouble now, set it aside for a bit and do something else. If the patch is going to fix your issue, it's going to fix it just as well when you finally get it. Yes, it does seem to be taking a long time, but your lives shouldn't be so empty that a game causes you so much angst. Seriously, chill. <_<

this game caused me pain in that it cant play for 30 minutes without crashing or whatever, its givin me a headache, i admit that im slightly impatient about the patch but im prepared to wait for it if it does fix everything, and if it doesnt then i will kick up a stink

People calm down!

i've been watching this forum for a while now and i am sick of all the new threads opened up about this damn patch!

there may be many problems with Kotor 2: TSL, but there is one MAJOR problem, Lucasarts, like we have been told they have the patch now and are 'testing' it to make sure that it comes to scratch, personally i think that should have been done before the game was released because i have had enough of it, i cant play for more than 30 minutes without some bug getting in the way of gameplay, therefore i have removed it from my system untill we get a patch,

but back on track, Obsidian arent in control of the patch now, Lucasarts are putting it through that 'quality control' phase, i dont think they have one, the way things have been coming from them for a while now.

i understand if people get annoyed that we are having to wait so damn long for this, but just think, IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT!

so just sit down, take a breath, and then go pester Lucasarts to get their finger out and just release the damn thing, cause im sure that somewhere along the line someone from obsidian has told us that it was done, and worked and all that, so lucasarts are just holding it back to p**s us off

remember that it will be here when they see fit to release it, and to be honest i dont think that is any time soon,

If you don't like these threads, then don't post in them!

And I think that most of the people in this forum are aware of the fact that it is LA who's to blame.... so we are not complaining solely about Obsidian, but more about the whole situation, which I think is our right to do so!

I check the main page 1 time every day and it's getting to the point where I think it's totally ridicules and unprofessional.... mostly on the part of LA, but I'm also puzzled about why Obsidian put the 'soon' sign up if they weren't 100% sure that the patch would actually be released soon after they announced it! And then people can say 'Hey, they didn't know that LA would stall the release of the patch for so long'..... well, then that's exactly why they shouldn't have put the 'soon' sign up!! Cause if they in reality didn't have a clue about when the patch would be released, then they should've either said within the next couple of months or simply not have announced it!!

Guest Lakmoots

If you don't like these threads, then don't post in them!

And I think that most of the people in this forum are aware of the fact that it is LA who's to blame.... so we are not complaining solely about Obsidian, but more about the whole situation, which I think is our right to do so!

I check the main page 1 time every day and it's getting to the point where I think it's totally ridicules and unprofessional.... mostly on the part of LA, but I'm also puzzled about why Obsidian put the 'soon' sign up if they weren't 100% sure that the patch would actually be released soon after they announced it! And then people can say 'Hey, they didn't know that LA would stall the release of the patch for so long'..... well, then that's exactly why they shouldn't have put the 'soon' sign up!! Cause if they in reality didn't have a clue about when the patch would be released, then they should've either said within the next couple of months or simply not have announced it!!

Yes... this is the real issue. Regardless of LAs part in this, Obsidian have mishandled something they already screwed up on in the first place. The already extremely annoyed fanbase is being messed about by the developers and their hollow words.

They are not even treating us with the smallest amount of respect on this issue, so I feel no guilt about spamming them with these topics... you reap what you sew, and these guys planted a smelly pile of BS!!

Just put my pennys worth in here.

I bought Brothers In Arms this week which has full support from its developer plus ubisoft. If you check the Gearbox forums you can see posts from different staff members about whats coming in the next patch and when it'll be in QA and the proposed release date. They keep the fans upto date with the status of the game and what'll happen in the future.

Sure makes a difference when I look at how shoddy LA are treating its customers. But then again what am I to expect from them as they have been on a steady decline for a long time now.