Vrook Poll

What do you think of Vrook after playing the game?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Vrook after playing the game?

• Still hate him
    • Enjoyed cutting him down
    • Enjoyed seeing Kreia zap him
    • Should've died when Darth Malak bombed Dantooine.........
    • Should've died when Darth Nihilus devoured Katarr......
    • I like him
    • I love him
    • *tries real hard to keep focus on Visas/Handmaiden's entry ramp*
    • *tries real hard to keep focus on Atton's "saber"*
    • This poll is pointless

Agreed, he is the best Jedi.

Pah, he was the only worthy fight if you tackle him first in K2, but asides from that, he sucked because he thought he was more knowledgable than everyone else, while he definately was not :D

Come now...I can re-script the game to make all my enemies much tougher, but still within reason and still be balanced...You don't think Vrook is the best just because he's the best fight you get, do you? With a few simple mods to the .2da files, you can fix the balance issues with the rest of the "Masters" who are total raped goats compared to him :lol:

I thought he had a reason for his dislike towards Revan but now that I saw that he is always this stubborn and arrogant towards all Jedi who don't listen to him I have no respect for this man.

Why can't we use the force for fun on him, when he doesn't believe you have reestablished your connection to the force, toss him in a Whirlwind or something?! And then see some laughing faces from Zherron and Adare??!! :lol:;)

Master Vandar lives!

I thought he had a reason for his dislike towards Revan but now that I saw that he is always this stubborn and arrogant towards all Jedi who don't listen to him I have no respect for this man.

Why can't we use the force for fun on him, when he doesn't believe you have reestablished your connection to the force, toss him in a Whirlwind or something?! And then see some laughing faces from Zherron and Adare??!!  ;)  ;)

Oh no...I do much better than that...I always slaughter him by only using lightning ;)

I say: LET HIM F'N FRYYYY!!!! :D :lol:

:thumbsup:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well I really wanted to check a serious answer circle but Visas entry ramp is so distracting.

Now what would I have voted for if that wasnt a choice.....?.....ummm.....ummmmmm.....seem to have forgotten the poll.....entry ramp so distracting.....must charge up ramp...... :wub:

Vrook was no Jedi. He enjoyed his power too much, and refused to consider that anyone else might have a valid point. The signs of this are apparent even in K1, although not so pronounced. But it's not hard to imagine the pleasure he got out of turning Revan back on himself. A little payback for flaunting his authority.

Even when Exile was a padawan, Vrook perceived another threat to his power. People flocked to Exile, and they were listening and following, even in non-important issues. He did everything he could to block Exile's acceptance by the Order, without (apparently) alerting the rest of the Council to his personal motives.

This guy is almost too real. He will never be anything better. Kreia's Toaster was all the justice and redemption he earned, although if it had been employed much earlier, maybe the Jedi Order wouldn't have had to die so dramatically a la Revan.

Pretty good villain, though.

Oooh when Kreia killed all the jedi masters i was so happy, even tho i was LS :luck:, especially Vrook. He is supposed to be a damned jedi master yet ive never met anyone else in the game so egocentric and arrogant than he was. I hated him in the first game and was sad i couldnt kill him but it was all worth it when Kreia killed him. Not only is she my favourite character but she killed the one i hate the most. God even after you save him on Dantooine he still yells at you..oh well, Kreia taught him his lesson and finally let the old man die.