Still wearing the Mining Uniform?

What is your longest time wearing the mining uniform?

I'm re-playing KotOR2 and while I have other armor in my inventory, my PC can wear none except clothing and the Peragus Mining Uniform. :(

Just about to leave the Jedi Academy on Telos and still wearing the mining uniform. Granted it has a Biorestorative Underlay I but still... :)

Had to use the uniform until I got to the Bridge of the Harbinger. Fortunately I found a nice jedi robe in the plasteel cylinder next to the door there. Good thing Republic ships come stocked with these emergency supplies in case they need to pick up a half-naked jedi somewhere.

Granted it has a Biorestorative Underlay I but still... :)

The miner's uniform is actually quite useful if you upgrade it with the Armorply II overlay and Biorestorative V underlay:

Defence: +1

Stealth: +4

Reflex Saves: +1

Constitution: +3

Regeneration: +3

And it doesn't block force powers. :p

In my last run I didn't find any of the Jedi armour thingies (Jal Shey or Zeison Sha) in the loot until I hit level 28, so I used the miner's outfit with Biorestorative Underlay until I got the Ossus Robes on Onderon.

On two occasions I used regular armour (Flex Heavy): sparring with the five Handmaidens, and the final duelling rounds in the Mandalorian camp. My character was a Soldier/Guardian but I had built her for soloing and beating skill checks, so she wasn't very strong without Force buffs (attributes 14/10/14/15/14/10, first level-up attribute point into INT and the rest into WIS).

I usually put it on Kreia.

I'd rather run around in my underwear - I find the mining uniform really unattractive. I usually just re-load the shop in Telos till he coughs up a 100-200 credit robe or something. :p

My hubby ran around with the mining uniform till after his first planet. But he's not exactly an experienced (or obsessive) PC gamer and he never re-loads unless he dies, so he misses a lot of stuff.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Mukatai Adept Robe in my quarters on the Harbinger.

Is that robe or an armored style robe? (Cataphract Robes

I've been playing too much Rome Total War!

)

I changed out of the miner uniform when I got something like that.

I was also disappointed Kreia's clothes didn't change to the minor uniform.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Mukatai Adept Robe in my quarters on the Harbinger.

Is that robe or an armored style robe? (Cataphract Robes

I've been playing too much Rome Total War!

)

I changed out of the miner uniform when I got something like that.

I was also disappointed Kreia's clothes didn't change to the minor uniform.

Normal robe, but it did, I believe, +2 STR, CON and DEX. Might be wrong about that, but it did +2 for three attributes, I remember that much. I was pretty impressed that I found it on the Harbinger, though.

i had a Dark Knight Jedi robe before i got to the last planet

on the last planet i found the warrior class armour of the initiate zen shar or something armour i was wearing

+5 defese & +4 dex & no holding back force powers

but the Sith armour is the best

+7 defense & +7 dexterity , with inlays it was +10 defense