kotor series

do you think the kotor series is done? i'm not sure personally i really have mixed feelings about this. i like series in all. but i was just curious what you think. i see the post bout how bad 2 is. personally i agree the game could of been better and fewer bugs. but in all it was a good game. so i say there mostly will be a three

I have a feeling that its in production right now but its on the down low. If they are making it for the next xbox then things are quiet about any game in production.

I have hope.

o hope will come out for the pc too. i mean i'm considering getting the new xbox. but my life is the computer. so i think rather for the pc.

I have a feeling that eventually we'll hear about KOTOR3. I don't think the series is done until Lucasarts feels they're no longer selling a bunch of copies.

Personally, I'd like to see the series end with KOTOR3 (preferably with conclusion of the Revan/Exile storyline), then move on to a different time frame and story arc but using the same type of RPG gameplay.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If KOTOR3 isn't announced before the end of this year, chances are it will be on the NextBox. The only way it won't be is if it is already in development or close to beginning development within the next 2 or 3 months.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

xbox 2 is coming out later this year, so yeah, kotor 3 will most likely be for xbox 2.  and don't worry all you pc peeps, i have no doubts that they'll make it for pc also. :thumbsup:

They'll just release it 2 months or more later, much like KOTOR 1 and 2. :blink: