New Male PC Eyes:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/11161/

Now, that mod is SMALL, and it changes the eyes, which I consider to be a *REAL SORE SPOT* with the over-all realisim in this game :D

Combine this mod with the new re-skinned Darkside Bao-Dur, and the Brianna Darkside Reskin from Colja's DS 3-pack...If you combine this mod and Colja's DS 3-Pack, that is total pwnage :D

PHEEER MY L33T EVIL 3Y3Z J00!! :D :)

Now, that mod is SMALL, and it changes the eyes, which I consider to be a *REAL SORE SPOT* with the over-all realisim in this game :D

Combine this mod with the new re-skinned Darkside Bao-Dur, and the Brianna Darkside Reskin from Colja's DS 3-pack...If you combine this mod and Colja's DS 3-Pack, that is total pwnage :D

Could you possibly post some pics for this? I don't have the PC version, but I'm interested in what you mean by unrealistic eyes. I thought they were fine, maybe a bit shifty.

Could you possibly post some pics for this? I don't have the PC version, but I'm interested in what you mean by unrealistic eyes. I thought they were fine, maybe a bit shifty.

THEY WERE GRAY-SCALE! I don't think someone's eyes should turn GRAY, EVER...

Sigh, if you don't bother clicking on the link, and finding the link to the image of these mods at the bottom of the page, then don't bother me to make pics of my own.

CLICK the LINK, SCROLL to the bottom of the PAGE, then CLICK on the HYPERTEXT LINK, and an image of the mod will appear...

Really, this is quite elementary surfing...This is even below 101-level...Please stop trying to push my buttons...:devil: <_<

Oh, and if you don't have the PC version, then WHY are you even posting? Can't you tell that mods are ALWAYS for the PC version?

Now, yes, there *IS* a way to get mods on the X-BOX, but it requires a LOT of hardware modding to the x-box, and you have to know how to virtually re-design the x-box to become a clone of the PC it's attached to...

I won't even start on how to make the X-box mod-capable, as the entire process took me almost 7 months to learn how to do properly...

Please, do yourself a favor and buy the PC version...Trust me, it's more than worth the investment ;)

I liked the grey eyes. It was unnerving and unnatural but subtle enough so that you're unable to put your finger on it right away.

I think these look too 'look I'm evil you should hate me'.

That is the idea :)

Come on, this is just making things more realistic and movie-like...Don't bash it, if you have not tried it :devil:

PHEEER MY L33T EVIL 3Y3Z J00!! :D :(

THEY WERE GRAY-SCALE! I don't think someone's eyes should turn GRAY, EVER...

Sigh, if you don't bother clicking on the link, and finding the link to the image of these mods at the bottom of the page, then don't bother me to make pics of my own.

CLICK the LINK, SCROLL to the bottom of the PAGE, then CLICK on the HYPERTEXT LINK, and an image of the mod will appear...

Really, this is quite elementary surfing...This is even below 101-level...Please stop trying to push my buttons...:) <_<

Oh, and if you don't have the PC version, then WHY are you even posting? Can't you tell that mods are ALWAYS for the PC version?

Now, yes, there *IS* a way to get mods on the X-BOX, but it requires a LOT of hardware modding to the x-box, and you have to know how to virtually re-design the x-box to become a clone of the PC it's attached to...

I won't even start on how to make the X-box mod-capable, as the entire process took me almost 7 months to learn how to do properly...

Please, do yourself a favor and buy the PC version...Trust me, it's more than worth the investment :-

Well, I'm sorry, but the pic was just not showing up when I click on the link. Maybe it's an issue with my computer, but I did know about that link, I did read it.

Creepy eyes, btw.

Realistic and movie-like?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Anyway, I don't really like the whole dark side thug scene. I prefer to be subtle and manipulate people, so grey eyes fit my goals fairly well.

Again, let me quote back to something I said about the Gray-Side:

"THERE IS NO GREY/GRAY/SILVER-SIDE!" :D

If you like manipulating, fine, but the eyes were done improperly in the first place, do you know why they are not colored? Because Lucasarts rushed Obsidian into the release, they didn't have enough time to color the eye textures :(

All the same, I like the product now, finished or not, and I don't really like how this edit looks. That's just my opinion. Besides, I HAVE grey eyes. They exist.

Then do you have a camera-phone or something that you can snap a pic of for proof? I have never seen a real Human with that color of eye pigmentation before...I myself have deep sea-blue eyes...

Not the particular shade in KOTOR, but they are grey. I have no camera, but you can probably find some at google.

Well, I don't know if they are Photoshoppe'd or not :(

After seeing the number of doctored "modding" images for K2 alone so far, I hold out little hope that people aren't doctoring their personal images either :)

Grey eyes? What grey eyes? I see blue eyes, and brown eyes in the game.

Sure, not vibrant colors...but not grey. Not saying different colored eyes wouldn't be cool sometimes...but I sure don't see grey...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not the particular shade in KOTOR, but they are grey. I have no camera, but you can probably find some at google.

Well, I don't know if they are Photoshoppe'd or not :(

After seeing the number of doctored "modding" images for K2 alone so far, I hold out little hope that people aren't doctoring their personal images either :p

Gotta agree with the True Neutral, I think glowing Darth Maul type eyes belong in the Thriller video, not Star Wars. personally thought it was crap in the trailer too, It went too far, and I really hope that's just for the trailer... its not like everyone isn't going to know Anakin is turning to the dark side anyhow... Its like going AWOOOGA AWOOGA evil dude/dudette alert. how sith are meant to do the stealthy subtle manipulation **** they are supposedly famous for, kinda with dayglow pupils giving them away is beyond me. also thpought the blue veins were a little too much. grey pasty skin, yea, drawn cheeks, sunken eyes with deep blueish black rings under em, yea... but varicose veins?

And, for the record, I too have grey eyes, just like my father before me, (who incidentally isn't a Jedi, or Sith... well he might be the latter) they are simply a very unsaturated shade of blue. which to all intents and purposes look grey. And lets be honest here, why on earth would someone lie about something like that?