Some bugs i think i have

The bloke u escape the mining facility at the begining of the game is typing on thin air when u get to ebon hawk and escaping (when old women has reitred to her quaters this happens). This really is strange and woundered why it happens?

Next problem is the FMV scenes, they simply stutter and ruins the fluid motion of playing the game. Why does it happen and what can be done to fix it?

Also when ur captured on telos (at the beginign of the game after u escape the mining place at begining of game and you are in a room (after the attempted assasination). You get a call on the comm thing. You answer and you say yes and when this (long swoping neck alien thing answers the door, the door closes before it lets the alien through to talk to you so in effect your talking to a door and is really bad as the camera is not on him but the door. Is this supose to happen or what?

Also when on the Harbringer at the begining and you see the holo recordings or the captain and one of his officers there are some rendering issues near the mouth and nose. Its like the polygons have either messed up or have been flipped. Does this happen to anyone else as well?

Some bugs i have found after getting this game last night for my birthday off my brother. I must say even the initial release of Kotor 1 did not have as bad these problems i think. Hope they get fixed in the patch.

My drivers are upto date, my dx is dx9.0c my hardware is upto reccomended levels so I shouldnt be getting any of these i feel.

There is a stickied topic called Bugs

It is better to post it there as it makes all bugs easy to find for Obsidian and that topic doesn't moves pages further with time...

And prepare for the worst: The bugs you have yet seen are only the tip of the iceberg, the're are loads more (like a million...)