HK the Jedi?

You can cheat/glitch the ability for him to use a lightsaber(and force powers) onto him...but it's pretty cheap and he wont be able to continue being a droid.(Havent done it..but it's fully explained on a cheat faq I can link if you're interested...)

Well, gentlemen, seeing as how Greivious and his uber-droid warriors in the Clone Wars could move just as fast as any Jedi (ala, Republic Commando), I have done some work with K2 on HK...

You see something: No matter what AI you use, the droids will NEVER fire their special weaponry unless you manually do it for them, the only way to solve this is to allow them to use the "Jedi Support" AI scripting...I fixed that flaw a while ago..

What I really need to tell you, is that last week, I modded HK to not only allow him to go Hand-To-Hand with special HK-only feats much like Unarmed Combat and Echani Strike, but also he will be able to use melee...I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO BE EQUIPPING SCWARTZ-STICKS :D

However, since Greivious's elite pals use some sort of plasma-energy Pikes, I have begun a mod to add glows and colors to the Prototype Vibro Swords and Prototype Vibro Double-Blade, along the blade edges...

I wanted to make this identical to what was seen in Republic Commando, and I have managed to duplicate as much of it as I can within the confines of K2's engine/scripting...

However, I won't be releasing it until I release my entire mod project for K2, as there is MUCH other stuff I have left to do, and I never release small individual mods, no matter HOW important they may be.

I use the Military Spec HK-Series skins for maximum Pwnage-effect, those camo skinz rule while those HK's start out with one or two-hit-kill guns, then switch to l33t melee skillz when people get close enough >_<

Nothing says "Pwn3d" better than the Original and MOST l33t HK droid kicking ass well before those primitive durasteel drones from EP2 start coming into the galaxy >_<

Hahaha...I'm saying this as I'm watching the DS9 episode where the crew has to play baseball against the Vulcans...Classic ;)

Anyways guys, I can't promise I'll have my K2 mod ready by the time EP3 comes out, but I shall give it a whirl...It all depends on how much time I have to split between XWA and K2...I have to do all the playtesting by my self, so that will take about 2-4 weeks to fully test every single change I am making to the game...Sigh...I'll do my best guys...

You can cheat/glitch the ability for him to use a lightsaber(and force powers) onto him...but it's pretty cheap and he wont be able to continue being a droid.(Havent done it..but it's fully explained on a cheat faq I can link if you're interested...)

link please

Use KSE, if you don't know what it is, go to www.swknights.com, go to the tools section of the website, and get it....It's basically a really complex save-game editor...What you need to do is get HK in your active party, open up the tab that says "NPC", then select HK, change his designator from Combat Droid to Jedi and Class...I normally give him Sith Marauder since I hate having him use the Force...

What I do is create a script to deny HK any Force abilities, but he will progress identical to a Marauder otherwise...Droids do not connect to the Force, anyone who says otherwise can come and meet me in battle, where I can slaughter them wholesale, by immobilizing them, then letting my overgrown trash compactors have the pleasure of melting them down to carbon residue :D

Hahahah....GO MY WARRRRRBOTTTZ!!!! :D >_<

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/s...ii_level_up.txt

I'm pretty sure it's only for x-boxers..but hey, we dont get KSE or anything like that so have fun with it ^_^;. The way to give him proficiency with a light-saber is to get someone who's a level 0 Jedi, and then do the dual class glitch.(Level 0's are anybody who you've just converted, atton, mira, disciple, etc.) and then level them up.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/s...ii_level_up.txt

I'm pretty sure it's only for x-boxers..but hey, we dont get KSE or anything like that so have fun with it ^_^;. The way to give him proficiency with a light-saber is to get someone who's a level 0 Jedi, and then do the dual class glitch.(Level 0's are anybody who you've just converted, atton, mira, disciple, etc.) and then level them up.

PAH! Nice broken link, boyo :D

www.gamefaqs.com, go to xbox or PC, then find K2, then you can locate the FAQ from there...

Sigh...Learn how to use the Internet...So elementary...sigh! <_<

x__x It's always worked for me..

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/920194.html

Level up glitch. Plain as day...along with a few interesting other pieces

All of which pale in comparison to the sheer amount of changes you can make with the PC version...Beleive me, it is well worth buying a slightly older board like the Radeon 9800 XT 256MB which is not as pricey as the X800 XT-PE is, then getting your paws on a copy of K2 :D

I can even give you my personal drivers that I have tested with all of the popular SW games to make sure they work perfectly with the older ATI boards before the x800..:shifty:

Pah! X-Fagox...What a crying shame that mere kid's toy has become since it's inception... <_<