Hellgate London by Flagship Studios

karka

rotten maggot infested bread would not be my first choice, no....

but i am not too proud to refuse to sample a game that is developed by people whose past games i have enjoyed just because it doesn't fit into my idea of a genre--i enjoyed my diablo addiction, then i got over it and seldom play it now. but it definitely had no maggots.

therefore i am curious to see what the boys turn out, even tho i am not fond of first person gameplay or real time combat for that matter.

Doesn't look bad. I think I'll start following this game's development. They're ex-Blizzarders, what could go wrong? :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

First Person skill based = tdown.gif

Like Diablo 2 = tdown.gif

How anyone could thumbs down Diablo II Lord of Destruction is beyond me cause this is the best game ever made. In the past 5 years I have still not found any game better so will hope that the third person angles on Hellgate London will be like Diablo style. The idea of collecting items should allow us to make some money on ebay don't u think?????????