Holster weapons

I thought they were already doing something like that. A feature where u can assign different sets of buttons to certain weapons.

So im assuming u can us this feature to draw ur lightsabre and unequip it afterwards.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I dont know about the graphics but they are inserting quick keys to change ur weapons quickly.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Im not sure why it isn't feasible...at least for the sabers and bladed weapons...all they have to do is make the weapon ride your hip and I would be happy. It always seemed wrong that you have serious conversation you're sitting there with your sword raised.

Im not sure why it isn't feasible...at least for the sabers and bladed weapons...all they have to do is make the weapon ride your hip and I would be happy.  It always seemed wrong that you have serious conversation you're sitting there with your sword raised.

I thought that to, and when the characters with swords in their hand during conversation would scratch their heads or something and seemingly stab themselves in the face, i thought that was a little silly

i dont like the holster weapon idea, and i dont think it will be in. it would just be a waste of time. i mean, putting away your weapon is stupid, you beat a few, put away your weapon, then you walk around the corner and get killed.

i dont like the holster weapon idea, and i dont think it will be in. it would just be a waste of time. i mean, putting away your weapon is stupid, you beat a few, put away your weapon, then you walk around the corner and get killed.

but the game pauses when you see an enemy, and i think it would add realism so im for it

They put away their weapons in the films but did not get killed! Jedi can sense danger and can then draw their weapons.

I remember in KOTOR that if you pressed "Y", you'd bring your weapon to the "Ready" position (guns up to the shoulder, lightsaber blades out, etc.). Then, after a few seconds, they would go back to the "normal" position, but the weapons were still in hand. I was thinking that instead of the "normal" position, you'd simply put your weapon away (blasters holstered/on back, lightasbers and swords at side). Then when you'd go to attack again, your weapons are brought right into the "Ready" position. Pure cosmetic, but it would be better.

I think it would be quite nice if the characters could holster their weapons, and jedi can us force pull to retrieve their lightsaber like Yoda does in EPII.  What do you guys think?

Holster weapons? Yes. Showing off like kung-fu yoda? No

Well i think it would be cool.

Talking bout kung fu yoda...how he made the lightsaber fly into his hands using the force was rather cool...

like u could do with 2 sabers in jedi academy make them fly around you.....cool as fcuk B)

They could add that for the 3rd level of the sabre throw. Or do you think it would be better as a seperate feat?

Talking bout kung fu yoda...how he made the lightsaber fly into his hands using the force was rather cool...

like u could do with 2 sabers in jedi academy make them fly around you.....cool as fcuk B)

They could add that for the 3rd level of the sabre throw. Or do you think it would be better as a seperate feat?

ah sabre throw i never thought of that, yeah it would be better to change the animation with each level instead of the same one, but they are already doing that arent they so lets keep our fingers crossed :o

We'll find out when they release the game.