New Mod Idea:

Ok, I just found out something when I was looking at my swplayer.ini file...

There are SERVER option settings in there!!

That means there may be the capability for multiplayer, hidden within the game's code somewhere...

There is even a message of the day setting too...I think there is more than meets the eye with swplayer.ini...Very interesting....Naturally I would try to make a mod to allow co-op multiplayer, provided it's a part of the engine's code...But I doubt that an INI file would have those setting options if there wasn't the potential for multiplayer in the engine...

Very interesting...Wonder if I'll get an answer from Obsidian on this...

Guest Dowie100

I was told when I posted this a while back that it was leftover commands from NWN, so I dont think its anywhere near or at all complete

sorry :thumbsup:

I was told when I posted this a while back that it was leftover commands from NWN, so I dont think its anywhere near or at all complete

sorry :thumbsup:

Well, leftover or not, the code exists, and that means it could be possible...Unfortunately I'm not as familiar with this engine as T7 is yet...

Interesting...You know something, in the game's original trailer, you see the droid planet, you see a lot of the things that got cut, and I am thinking there could be more to this patch than we all think there is, which would explain, at least in part, why it's taking so long to get through Q&A, there may be a *LOT* to test...I can only hope :luck: