Force Sight - nothing happens??!!

Hi, I've gained the Force Sight feat from Visas (without cheating) by achieving the correct amount of Influence.

Only problem is that when I use Force Sight my character does the normal hand gesture and there's a little swooshing noise as the power kicks in....then nothing. My screen doesn't change - I can't see through doors and there's definitely no colour change or halos around the players as is suggested.

What's up with this and does anyone else have this problem? Up until this point I've been lucky with TSL - no bugs and everyhting has been operating perfectly. Just so you know I'm playing the game on a 6 month old Sony Vaio PC under Windows XP.

Thanks in advance for any help.

DV

Edit: spelling mistakes

Hi, I've gained the Force Sight feat from Visas (without cheating) by achieving the correct amount of Influence.

Only problem is that when I use Force Sight my character does the normal hand gesture and there's a little swooshing noise as the power kicks in....then nothing. My screen doesn't change - I can't see through doors and there's definitely no colour change or halos around the players as is suggested.

What's up with this and does anyone else have this problem? Up until this point I've been lucky with TSL - no bugs and everyhting has been operating perfectly.  Just so you know I'm playing the game on a 6 month old Sony Vaio PC under Windows XP.

Thanks in advance for any help.

DV

Edit: spelling mistakes

I thought you need to be in first person mode (caps lock) to use this?

• 4 weeks later...
You video card must support Frame Buffer Effects, the power doesn't work when Frame Buffer Effects are disabled or not supported afaik. Force Sight doesn't work on my system too because of that...

Thanks ofr the response everyone. I've got a Radeon 9200 and the option to select "Frame Buffer Effects" like yourself is not happening.

Again, thanks for the repsonse.