Paragus- Mining tunnels level

Each time that i enter the Superheated Blast Tunnel in the mining tunnels level , i got stuck .

A strange Bug/Glitch happen , i can't run/walk & my character is kind on the move but he does'nt really move which mean that i can look around but not move .

The game is not freezing cause after a couples of try i use the warp cheat code to get out of there & go directly to the Fuel Depot , but i want to do the mining tunnels all together .

Please tell me if its a known bug & if there is a solution ?

Thanks in advance

Each time that i enter the Superheated Blast Tunnel in the mining tunnels level , i got stuck .

A strange Bug/Glitch happen , i can't run/walk & my character is kind on the move but he does'nt really move which mean that i can look around but not move .

The game is not freezing cause after a couples of try i use the warp cheat code to get out of there & go directly to the Fuel Depot , but i want to do the mining tunnels all together .

Thanks in advance

Same problem... i bought the game when it came out and still I can't play... what about the patch mentioned on the homepage?

I had this happen as well, I have found that it is only when around Steam or smoke. The tunnel that is superheated is the worst.

What worked for me is to disable some of the graphics settings, turn off anti-alliasing and anti-stereopry (i know its misspelled to lazy to look it up.) and any thing else other than just the default settings. I was able to go through that section just fine then start the graphics settings back up and continue on my way.

May want to try that .

Thanks in advance

Same problem... i bought the game when it came out and still I can't play... what about the patch mentioned on the homepage?

I had this happen as well, I have found that it is only when around Steam or smoke. The tunnel that is superheated is the worst.

What worked for me is to disable some of the graphics settings, turn off anti-alliasing and anti-stereopry (i know its misspelled to lazy to look it up.) and any thing else other than just the default settings. I was able to go through that section just fine then start the graphics settings back up and continue on my way.

May want to try that .

Yes indeed every part with smoke/steam the speed frame rate is slow & sometimes unplayable ( like in Superheated Blast Tunnel ).

Thanks for the tips , the weard ting is the 1st time that i've try to disable all the graphics settings it did'nt work , but now it strangely worked ... hum boy did we have fun with the 1st KOTOR's glitches & now the fun continues with the 2nd one ;)

thanks again :cool: