Radeon 7500 works.. kinda...

I am using an ATI Radeon Mobility 7500 with opengl 1.3... The game kicks out to the desktop anytime i try to start a new game, however... i got a saved game from a friend so i could start at Dxun and the game runs like a champ.. well.. the grass doesnt work, but thats the same as with Kotor1. Now, if Dxun work, what is it about the beginning of the game that kills Kotor2? Is this something that can be worked around by us or by a patch?

I am using an ATI Radeon Mobility 7500 with opengl 1.3... The game kicks out to the desktop anytime i try to start a new game, however... i got a saved game from a friend so i could start at Dxun and the game runs like a champ.. well.. the grass doesnt work, but thats the same as with Kotor1. Now, if Dxun work, what is it about the beginning of the game that kills Kotor2? Is this something that can be worked around by us or by a patch?

I don't think so. The game requires OGL 1.4. The patch isn't going to change that.

just crashed going into the Mandalore camp on Dxun... heh.. im wondering what wonderful effects are using opengl 1.4, because it didnt look that special to me. bad business if you ask me. Would be smarter to make a game that includes a very large chunk of the market out there... there are alot of people who dont go out and get new video cards every year or 3...

You guys! HELP ME! I have a Radeon 7500 to and can't even get in to the game. It's been like that for a month. HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!

Aren't you listening pal? You've screwed yourself... You bought a game that your graphic card can't play.

Shut your ass up.

Are you a 10 year old kid? He was trying to tell u something, if you dont like what you hear, then dont ask.

Why dont you stick 2 fingers into your eyes - that way you wont be disappointed anymore.

That happens sometimes. Anyway, you are particularly screwed since your video card is incapable of playing the game. My only suggestion is to take the game back or try to sell it off to a friend who has the hardware. Just be more mindful of the system requirements of games before purchasing.

Sorry for not being able to be more helpful.

You guys! HELP ME! I have a Radeon 7500 to and can't even get in to the game. It's been like that for a month. HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!

Aren't you listening pal? You've screwed yourself... You bought a game that your graphic card can't play.

Shut your ass up.

Are you a 10 year old kid? He was trying to tell u something, if you dont like what you hear, then dont ask.

Why dont you stick 2 fingers into your eyes - that way you wont be disappointed anymore.

About 25 people already told me that my card doesn't work with the game. I ALREADY KNOW THAT!

If you can't help me, then don't answer. Don't post some smartass comment.

That happens sometimes.  Anyway, you are particularly screwed since your video card is incapable of playing the game.  My only suggestion is to take the game back or try to sell it off to a friend who has the hardware.  Just be more mindful of the system requirements of games before purchasing.

Sorry for not being able to be more helpful.

I've played the first game with no problems whatsoever. I have heard that K2 is built on the same engine so I was hoped I could play it. I know I screwed myself.

Shut your ass up.

About 25 people already told me that my card doesn't work with the game. I ALREADY KNOW THAT!

If you can't help me, then don't answer. Don't post some smartass comment.

There was something u could try for sure. I wont tell u - and yes it was something u said.

I'm just tired of people telling me my card doesn't work with the 'cause I already know that. No need to repeat it over and over again. [Apologies to Haitoku for the snappy response]

I need a savegame but unfortunatly I don't know where to get one.

Anyway, I will buy a new card when I get the money but that will take a long time.

I'm just tired of people telling me my card doesn't work with the 'cause I already know that. No need to repeat it over and over again. [Apologies to Haitoku for the snappy response]

Anyway, I will buy a new card when I get the money but that will take a long time.

The thing is, my card didnt meet the standards on the last game, but it still played fine... now if the box said "dont buy this if you cant use opengl 1.4", then i wouldnt have bought it... but then.. I wouldnt have bought it..

The thing is, my card didnt meet the standards on the last game, but it still played fine... now if the box said "dont buy this if you cant use opengl 1.4", then i wouldnt have bought it... but then.. I wouldnt have bought it..

I played the first game with no problems whatsoever and the second I can't even start. I heard that some people with 7500's were able to play KotOR2 by getting a savegame and starting from Dxun, so it seems that the 7500 just crashes in certain areas. That gives me hope that the patch will help. I'll wait...