Force Crush

I've got force crush after Kreia zapped me on Dantooine (the masters were dead already) and i remembered that someone said that it was cut. Anyone else have gotten it? (i was a Sith Lord with DS mastery and 3 force forms) It's really cool an i almost killed Atris with it in like 3 castings.

I've got force crush after Kreia zapped me on Dantooine (the masters were dead already) and i remembered that someone said that it was cut. Anyone else have gotten it? (i was a Sith Lord with DS mastery and 3 force forms) It's really cool an i almost killed Atris with it in like 3 castings.

I can kill just about any non-boss with one cast of Crush, and I've got the original Crush FX mod that copied-over the crush sound that was used in the trailer ;)

The Store-Version of the game doesnt have any sound for crush... its silent.

But the Cut-version had bone crunching sounds.

There is an older Force Crush FX mod at www.pcgamemods.com, do NOT use the one released a short time ago, it sounds like spaghetti being sucked through a straw, use the first one, that was specially made to make Crush sound like it did during the original game trailer...Which is really cool!

The cut one sucks, BTW, I think the latest Force Crush FX mod at PCGM is the cut one, and it just sucks...Doesn't sound ANYTHING like bones snapping, at least the sound from the game's trailer was realisitic ;)