Question re my game

The chassis is the last part I need for HK. Where can I find it?

Is it possible to return to Atris' place and how?

I have yet to convert anyone to a Jedi. The Handmaiden won't talk to me, and I'd like to know if I can fix that. I'm playing LS -- who would make a good padawan? I probably have adventured equally with everyone at this point.

Thanks.

It is not possible to return to Atris' academy.

I'm trying to remember where the chassis can be found. Two parts are on Nar Shaddaa - one can be bought from Kobin, the other T3 picks up when he defeats the HK-50s in Vogga's warehouse (story quest you cannot avoid ;) ) - do you have both of those?

No one really makes a better padawan than anyone else. Mira, Bao-Dur and Atton are all equally easy to make into Jedi, if you are playing LS. Gain influence with them. Take Atton to the Refugee sector on Nar Shaddaa and Mira to just outside the Nar Shaddaa cantina, after talking to her on the Ebon Hawk.

If you gained too much influence with Visas, then sorry, but Handmaiden won't talk to you any more.

The chassis is the last part I need for HK.  Where can I find it?

I have yet to convert anyone to a Jedi.  The Handmaiden won't talk to me, and I'd like to know if I can fix that.  I'm playing LS -- who would make a good padawan?  I probably have adventured equally with everyone at this point.

Thanks.

1. Nope. It's not. You will return there later, though.

2. To convert Handmaiden you need to ask her to teach you how to fight and you need to beat her three times, then you have the option of saying that you could teach her something. You need to have rather high influence with her for it to happen, though.

3. Beside Handmaiden there are two more characters that can be turned into Jedi.

Atton, Bao-Dur (& Disciple if you play a female exile.)

4. As for the HK-part. Check the local vendors in Dantooine and Nar-Shaddaa and Onderon. They're bound to have some HK-parts.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

The chassis is the last part I need for HK.  Where can I find it?

There are several merchants that have HK parts and as a rule they will have an item that you don't have yet. Offhand I remember three: Akkere on Dantooine, droid merchant on Onderon, Kodin on Nar Shaddaa. Two parts you should have gotten already (Peragus, Telos) and another part will drop during the Nar Shaddaa chain of events. So if you are missing just the chassis then visit one of the merchants that you haven't visited already or play Nar Shaddaa.

You'll pop in for a cup of tea later but that's it.

I have yet to convert anyone to a Jedi.  The Handmaiden won't talk to me, and I'd like to know if I can fix that.  I'm playing LS -- who would make a good padawan?  I probably have adventured equally with everyone at this point.

Heh, if Handmaiden won't talk to you then you may have to beat her up a little. She'll appreciate that. If you've done that already then you may have to progress a little, gain a level or so.

It does not matter much who you convert and who not, but you should make sure that your NPCs are always combat ready. Select good equipment for them and upgrade it; they don't have to actually wear the equipment but you should have good stuff in the inventory so that they can be equipped without visiting the Ebon Hawk.

As for company, I prefer Visas and T3 but one of them is a Jedi already and the other cannot be converted.

The chassis is on Nar Shaddaa. As part of the main quest, T3 will encounter three HK-50's. One of them has it. This one can't be purchased anywhere. IIRC, only one part can actually be bought. However, this is part of a long chain of events where you will have no access to the Ebon Hawk, so you can't install it right away.

You return to the Telos Academy, very briefly, after completing the main quests on all of the planets. And no, you don't get your old lightsaber back.

Training anyone requires you to have a lot of influence with them. You also need to have reached certain events. For Handmaiden, you need to spar and win three times. Talk to Kreia, and she'll remark about you spending time with her. She will also tell you about Handmaiden's mother. You need to talk to Handmaiden about this before you can tran her. I also heard she needs to be at least level 19, but I don't know if thats true.

The chassis is on Nar Shaddaa. As part of the main quest, T3 will encounter three HK-50's.  One of them has it.  This one can't be purchased anywhere.  IIRC, only one part can actually be bought.  However, this is part of a long chain of events where you will have no access to the Ebon Hawk, so you can't install it right away.

You return to the Telos Academy, very briefly, after completing the main quests on all of the planets.  And no, you don't get your old lightsaber back.

Training anyone requires you to have a lot of influence with them.  You also need to have reached certain events.  For Handmaiden, you need to spar and win three times.  Talk to Kreia, and she'll remark about you spending time with her.  She will also tell you about Handmaiden's mother.  You need to talk to Handmaiden about this before you can tran her.  I also heard she needs to be at least level 19, but I don't know if thats true.

Nope. She I turned her at level 15.

Thanks so much for the help so far. I got HK's chassis. Now, a NEW QUESTION.

I'm on my way to rescue Exile from Goto. Who is good to take? Visas is my only real force user other than Kreia, I was thinking her and someone else -- human (for healing).

Also, I selected to use the transponder codes that T3 looted. But, what happens if you choose one of the other ship's transponders you found in the docks?

Thanks again, everyone who helped.

If you use one of the other transponder codes, it will still get you there o:)

Personally, I like to take Kreia just because she has so many force points, and I us lots of force powers on those droids. Visas would also probably be a good choice, however. I usually take someone with computer/repair skill who can use an ion blaster/rifle.

I tried with Visas and Handmaiden first. Kind of difficult, so I tried Handmaiden with Bao-Dur. Didnt work out either. But Visas and Bao-Dur did very well. Visas did have Destroy Droid and either Improved or Master Heal. Bao-Dur used either a Bothan Droid Disruptor or hand to hand.

But then I found out you dont have to do too much to rescue the Exile.

It doesnt matter what code you take.

Thanks again. I went ahead with Mira and Visas. Why not take two great tastes that taste great together? Visas is not so high on droid-deathness --- only at stun. But I now have the Exile, who has destroy droid. And lightning. Quiting for the night, but I'll see how it goes manana.

Thanks so far for all the help folks, you've been very nice to me.

If you decide to go through the game again try to have Bao-Dur, Handmaiden and Atton turned into Jedi and equip them with lightsabers. Then bring any two of them along to GOTO's yacht and watch the mayhem commence.

When I got there during one of my playthroughs I had Bao-Dur as a Jedi equipped with dual lightsabers and Atton with a double-saber. Sweet mercy. There was NOTHING that stood in their way longer than three seconds. It was insane!

Oh, and for the Jedi you already have in your party, enable the "Jedi Support" script and watch the fun.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Jedi Support throws in buffing powers, i.e. Speed, Heal, Battle Meditation, in addition to attacking. I usually just use default script. If I want, I'll tell them what to cast.